This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHISHES - Paris version is a complete "CRAP"

I am sorry to say so, but I just got back from the cast member preview of the Wishes fireworks which is launched tomorrow.

It is difficult to call it fireworks as there is bearly any fireworks to see. It is also a very short version, and the storyline is lost as it only lasts 8 minutes. I was glad when it was over because I was ashamed for it.

I hope that somebody will post a video version quite soon but I guess most of you will share my opinion.

Stefan

Re: WHISHES - Paris version is a complete "CRAP"

I'm back from the WISHES CM preview too and this one is auwful , the crappiest Version of all .

Sorry to say that but i'm not proud of our Fireworks .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

pics pics pics

Comment

I'm really interested to see a video now, because those pics actually look pretty neat! Now I want to see if the show is really that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot
          I'm back from the WISHES CM preview too and this one is auwful , the crappiest Version of all .

Sorry to say that but i'm not proud of our Fireworks .
          Oh dear... I am sorry to hear that. However...to say it is "the crappiest" version of *all*??...it's not fair. There is only ONE other "Wishes" show out there at WDW. Not too much to compared them with.

Comment

one more pic

Comment

wow...that sucks

Comment

Is it really that bad? Are there any diffrences between the shows in DLP and WDW?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  Oh dear... I am sorry to hear that. However...to say it is "the crappiest" version of *all*??...it's not fair. There is only ONE other "Wishes" show out there at WDW. Not too much to compared them with.

If you think about it. Disneyland's "remember" show is sort of a version of Wishes

Comment

Disneyland's really amps up Wishes by having it along side "E-Tickets In the Sky" and it also plays along with all the amazing castle lighting and projections.

As far as that sign they have posted above, I like that Wishes logo better than the Magic Kingdom one. The white border around it is looking a little shabby however. Whenever someone is able to find or post a video, please do-I would like to see the show.

Comment

Is it really that bad? Are there any diffrences between the shows in DLP and WDW?

oh yess , i've seen that fireworks many times at WDW and at DLRP i've seen it twice and you have more projections on the castle than pyrotecnic effects .

Comment

I feel sorry to hear that... But I still hope to see Wishes very soon.
                        I read reviews on french boards and some posts are not so negative. Yes, most people didn't like the firework itself, but some people really loved the lights effects and images on the castle. I'll let you know what I think about it.
                        I found some pics by Qtron : http://qtron75.free.fr/wishes/

Comment

the pictures look awesome actually...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

I'm not a such a fan of the fireworks shows in general, but last summer I saw the Tinkerbell's Fantasy in the Sky fireworks and was pleasantly surprised: the show was filled with magic and poetry and the castle framed by the fireworks looked like a wonderful miniature castle. :yea:

I'm sorry to hear Wishes is getting mixed rewiews, but I suggest NEVER EVER to compare shows from different resorts, even when they have the same name. We all know DLRP doesn't have -unfortunately- the same financial and attendance figures of TDR and WDW so I think expecting shows as grand as WDW's or TDR's is -unfortunately- wishful thinking.

I'm not saying you can't compare shows, I'm just saying that it's an unfair comparison.

I hope Wishes is not that bad in itself. If it is, then it definetely is a failure.

If it's not... well it's just not as good as other shows in other resort... but that's -unfortunately- nothing new. :blush:
                            Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
                            2007: World of Disney New York City
                            2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
                            1992: Euro Disney Resort
                            2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
                            1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
                            1997: Walt Disney World
                            1993: Disneyland

Comment

Yeah, because you really just can't compare the shows... Seemingly remember dreams come true seems to be the most popular as of now, but it will be topped, as all shows are!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X