Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Newport Bay Hotel or Non Disney International Dream Castle Hotel? Urgent Repl

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Newport Bay Hotel or Non Disney International Dream Castle Hotel? Urgent Repl

Please Help!

2 adults, 2 children under 3 and I am pregnant all travelling to Disneyland Paris next week! Which hotel woud you reccomend?
    Newport Bay or International Dream Castle? I need to book today so require some quick responses. Many Thanks

Re: Disney Newport Bay Hotel or Non Disney International Dream Castle Hotel? Urgent R

Newport Bay Club is closer and much easily accessible going to and from the parks, but Dream Castle is a much better hotel from what I've read and seen.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Re: Disney Newport Bay Hotel or Non Disney International Dream Castle Hotel? Urgent R

Originally posted by Halloumba View Post
      Please Help!

2 adults, 2 children under 3 and I am pregnant all travelling to Disneyland Paris next week! Which hotel woud you reccomend?
      Newport Bay or International Dream Castle? I need to book today so require some quick responses. Many Thanks
      It's kind of like the difference between a crummy studio over a bakery in Greenwich Village and a clean, spacious loft in oh, Jersey. They cost about the same, but do you care more about location or air conditioning?

Comment

The quality of Newport Bay Club seems to be very variable. Some rooms needs refurbishment, some are located very far from lobby and some are noisy, but my experience of Admiral's Floor room was good. If meeting with Disney characters at hotel isn't important to you, then I'd book a room from Dreamcastle. Newport hotel is not THAT close to parks, so you'd propably use bus anyway.
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

We spent two nights at the NBC and 1 night at the DC in October. The NBC was terrible and the DC was really nice. The only thing the NBC has going for it is the location and the Disney feel.

The shuttles at the DC were pretty good too and its only like a 10 minute drive.

Comment

In the actual state, I recommend the Dreamcastle. The Newport needs a rehab quickly !

Comment

Why between these two? I've heard bad reports about the Newport although I would never go to DLP and stay outside of the resort. This is my cue to plug the Sequoia... Go Sequoia!
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

I just need to know... what's so special about the DreamCastle that many of you like so much? And.. can you post a link their site?

Comment

http://www.dreamcastle-hotel.com/content/en/1.php
                  ----
                  Cheers,
                  Zarniwoop

Comment

Why merci buckets! It looks very pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      Why merci buckets! It looks very pricey.
                      The DC was actually less expensive than the NBC.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X