This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas in DLRP

Hi, brand new to the site and never been to Disneyland Paris, but, i want to book to spend Christmas there next year - has anyone been over Christmas before? and if so how was it? where is the best place to book everything?

Thanks!

Re: Christmas in DLRP

Not gone yet, but we are going just after Christmas. I hear the Christmas decorations go up in November and down on 5 January. I would check the UK school holidays if you want to avoid crowds. Accommodation is dearer around Christmas.

You will probably get the best deals, with hotel, tickets and breakfast from the official DLP site. If you clear your cookies and log in as living in the UK, you will see better deals than in other countries. Everything is emailed, as if you have a friend with a UK address, or will be staying in a UK hotel, just give that. I understand they don't post out the tickets. It may be cheaper to book the Eurostar separately if you are travelling that way.

I found this site with a lot of UK AP holders useful too. Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

Comment

I can't tell you what the best deal is since I haven't been there for over 10 years, but I can tell you that you're going to have a Christmas overload if you stay for more than three days.

Comment

Originally posted by boxercrazy View Post
        Hi, brand new to the site and never been to Disneyland Paris, but, i want to book to spend Christmas there next year - has anyone been over Christmas before? and if so how was it? where is the best place to book everything?

Thanks!
        Christmas is probably the best time to visit DLRP. Though, try to avoid school holidays (around december 20 to January 5-6). Christmas season starts early in november!
        As tell-no-tales said, booking the official website is probably the easiest way, or at your local travel agency. Bon voyage!

Comment

It would be awesome

Comment

From a kid point of view.
            It's the most happiest and funniest time fake snow falling in mainstreet to the decorated areas it just beautiful amne IASW Christmas theme .
            You'll enjoy it!
            Here come's the bride.
            As long as we live.
            Till death do us part.
            You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X