X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Booking Disneyland Hotel Paris

Hi all

Been trying to book Disneyland Paris via their official site for months now, and I keep getting this message:

[7009]The arrival date is not yet available for sales. Please see the calendar to make your selection.

Really? It's December now, and April isn't that far away. Anybody else encountering this, or is it just a very short window in which to buy tickets? I'd rather do it through the site direct than a travel agent, but may have to do the latter shortly if I don't get any joy from the site.

Thanks!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Re: Booking Disneyland Hotel Paris

Nobody? The agent said something about a blackout period for this time? Are only certain parties getting to buy tickets around the 20th anniversary?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

We ended up just calling the call centre and booking through them. The website is a nightmere!!!

Comment

Ok gang, here's the deal. International ticket sales opened TODAY apparently for the April period. I'm all booked in for 15 -18 April 2012. Squee!

Also, the online booking had a whopping 25% discount. That's 3 nights/4 days Disneyland Hotel Paris for only 1 845,50 € (or ~US$2350).

Very excited that I'm finally going to complete my 5/5 Disney Resorts. It will be short lived though. When's Shanghai opening?

(Oh, and thanks Pinkflutterby)

Comment

Thank goodness for the 25%!

On the upside, nothing can beat almost rolling out of bed and strolling down Main Street.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

You are welcome! We are book in for the first week in May this year for 4 nights, can't wait!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X