This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Midway Mania cast member previews for non-DL cast members////

I will be visiting DL later this week for the first time since January (I'm very excited!) and my friend Nick, who is a cast member at WDW, will be a member of the party.

I know there are some cast members who are MCers, so is there anyone out there who knows if my friend is eligible for the Midway Mania CM previews and if other members of his party can accompany him on the ride?

Thanks in advance!
    sigpic
    Walking in Walt's footsteps

Re: Midway Mania cast member previews for non-DL cast members////

Yeah you can bring non-cast members, I am going to ride Midway Mania this week because somebody I know is a CM. So yeah.

Comment

in the past, they have not allowed WDW CM's onto rides, unless they are the guest of an anaheim CM. In the case of not being the guest of a local CM, you could be turned away. This occured in 2005 for Space Mountain. I was in line when some WDW cm's were turned around because it was "just for our cm's."

Of course I would assume it is based on the opinion of the CM's / leads / managers running the attraction at the time you show up.

Comment

Pretty sure all the tickets for this event (yes, for this event you will need tickets) have been given away already, and in addition, your friend probably won't be able to go backstage to the team center to get them.

I went to Disneyworld last year, and it is something of a challenge to get backstage with your DLR Cast ID.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X