This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ticket Upgrade Question

We have a one day single-park ticket and wanted to upgrade it to a one day hopper. The official DL line says that we'd have to pay the difference compared to the regular hopper ticket but I thought I read somewhere about getting upgrades for less than that. I'm probably wrong but I thought I'd check. Thanks!
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Re: Ticket Upgrade Question

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
    We have a one day single-park ticket and wanted to upgrade it to a one day hopper. The official DL line says that we'd have to pay the difference compared to the regular hopper ticket but I thought I read somewhere about getting upgrades for less than that. I'm probably wrong but I thought I'd check. Thanks!
    On the lower right hand corner of your ticket, there is a price. Find that price and subtract it from the cost of a park hopper, which is $91. Regular one day, one park tickets are $66, so that difference that you would have to pay to upgrade to a park hopper from a regular ticket is $25.

There is NOTHING cheaper. Trust me. I do this all day, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X