Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOY STORY MIDWAY MANIA PICTURES (MAJOR SPOILERS - view at your own risk)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] TOY STORY MIDWAY MANIA PICTURES (MAJOR SPOILERS - view at your own risk)

I had a great opportunity to ride TSMM on Friday for Cast Member Preview days...

Here are some pictures, thought didn't take too many since I wanted to enjoy the ride. BTW this ride is amazing!

flickr

[PhotoWalk] - 02/02 - This and That & FIREWORKS
    [PhotoWalk] - 11/6 - DTD, DCA and DL - GRR & XMAS Decorations
    [PhotoWalk] - 11/2 & 11/3 - DL - NOS, ToonTown and some here and there...
    [PhotoWalk] - 10/7 - DCA and DL - More Night Photography
    [PhotoWalk] - 9/16 - DCA - Details, Signs, and Lighting

Re: TOY STORY MIDWAY MANIA PICTURES (MAJOR SPOILERS - view at your own risk)

Wonderfully detailed shots. Thank you for putting them up!

Comment

Wow, I love seeing how the ride operates. Thank you!

...and just a little bit of pixie dust!
      http://www.spareoom.net

Comment

Thanks so much for posting the layout shots! I didn't spoil things too much for me by looking at too many of the others, but what I saw was very nice photography. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

Comment

Nice pictures!
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Thanks for the pix.

If the average time between vehicle dispatches in 38 seconds and each set of 2 vehicles can hold 8 people then the hourly capacity is about 756. Is that good? It seems kinda low. Does anyone know if the dispatch time on the screen is below or at target? Thanks for any info anyone has.

Comment

that's so cool

I am looking for VMK Cards! Please email me if you have some!

Comment

I don't know how 756 is for TSMM...but HM and Pirates easily pack in more than 2000 guests an hour... =/

Comment

Way cool! Thanks for sharing the pics, will it be open for the public very soon??
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thanks for the great shots! I'm hoping I just happen to stumble across a soft opening next week before the crowds show up.

Then again, this IS DCA....so maybe the crowds won't be too bad. :razz:

Comment

Wow...the ride system is so sophisticated...yet so cool!
                      Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                      www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
                        Thanks for the pix.

If the average time between vehicle dispatches in 38 seconds and each set of 2 vehicles can hold 8 people then the hourly capacity is about 756. Is that good? It seems kinda low. Does anyone know if the dispatch time on the screen is below or at target? Thanks for any info anyone has.
                        The was just the current interval. Maybe they weren't running at full capacity. There seems to be a couple vehicles missing between scenes 1 and 2 and there's no backup at the loading zone, which you normally see. So they could be 5 or 6 cars short, which would trim some time off the interval. Trimming it to 30 seconds gets you 960/hr, to 25 seconds gets you 1152/hr.

Of course, compared to the complete train that HM or BLAB are, I guess we should expect the capacity to be much lower.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics!!
                          I can't wait to experience it to myself!!
                          Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                          Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

wow nice details. I cant wait to ride this on the 22nd. I'll show up to dca really early.

Comment

cool pics!

I thought for a long time the shooters would be like BLAB, but this is different! O.O
                              My Art site
                              http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X