Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

    Does anyone have it?
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  • #2
    Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

    At your service my dear.

    http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_rfc.htm


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

      Ask and you shall receive

      http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_rfc.htm
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

        LOL pratt and I just posted the same link.


        Facebook me!
        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

          Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
          LOL pratt and I just posted the same link.
          Thats because we are both so smart, friendly, helpful, sexy, blah, blah, blah!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

            Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            &
            Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
            LOL pratt and I just posted the same link.
            THANK YOU!
            Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            Thats because we are both so smart, friendly, helpful, sexy, blah, blah, blah!!!
            :lol:
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

              Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
              Thats because we are both so smart, friendly, helpful, sexy, blah, blah, blah!!!
              I agree )


              Facebook me!
              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                I go there all the time. Burgers are good, ribs, steak, appetizers, beer,-the only complaint I have is that their service is bad with a large crowd. If you go during the week, you will get good service. On the weekend, expect a 1 1/2 hour wait unless you have a Rainforest Cafe card which will get you in pronto.

                ETA: I know that you just wanted the menu but I provided more info for you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                  You can always to go to their website, it has a menu to go that you can print out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                    Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                    I go there all the time. Burgers are good, ribs, steak, appetizers, beer,-the only complaint I have is that their service is bad with a large crowd. If you go during the week, you will get good service. On the weekend, expect a 1 1/2 hour wait unless you have a Rainforest Cafe card which will get you in pronto.

                    ETA: I know that you just wanted the menu but I provided more info for you.
                    Thanks for all the great info!
                    Do you know how much those cards are?
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                      http://rainforestcafe.com/

                      They have decent breakfast, but like Gina said, service can be sketchy. We had a terrible experience there at the MC 2nd anniversary.
                      A signature should go here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                        Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                        Thanks for all the great info!
                        Do you know how much those cards are?
                        You can get the info on the web site...but I think it's $10.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                          I have a card and remember paying $15 or so dollars for it. Then again I bought it six years ago and split the cost with a friend since we go there all the time. It is a good thing to have though. I went on Weds. with my family and everyone was getting quoted with a 45 to 50 minute wait and I just walked right in and sat down. On the weekends the longest I ever had to wait was 30 minutes so it is worth it if you decide to buy it. You also get a choice of a free appatizer from a list or 10% off the bill when you show it to your server.




                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                            Originally posted by Nor Cal Tinkfan View Post
                            You can get the info on the web site...but I think it's $10.
                            I couldn't find the card info on the site, it is only to update yours.
                            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Rainforest Cafe @ Downtown Disney Menu

                              Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                              I have a card and remember paying $15 or so dollars for it. Then again I bought it six years ago and split the cost with a friend since we go there all the time. It is a good thing to have though. I went on Weds. with my family and everyone was getting quoted with a 45 to 50 minute wait and I just walked right in and sat down. On the weekends the longest I ever had to wait was 30 minutes so it is worth it if you decide to buy it. You also get a choice of a free appatizer from a list or 10% off the bill when you show it to your server.
                              That's a pretty good deal, I'm going to consider getting on if the price hasn't gone up a lot. Thanks for all the info!
                              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X