This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor Flats music loop

Does anyone know the complete, or at least near complete, accounting of the music in the Condor Flats loop?

Thanks!

Re: Condor Flats music loop

I can't take credit for finding this link (the credit goes to mousepod), but here is a LINK to the information you seek about Condor Flats area music at Disney's California Adventure.
    Yes, I do LOVE Disney California Adventure. Disneyland is not so bad either ;-)

See my photography regularly in MiceChat's "In The Parks" updates, published each Friday.
    Follow my theme-park adventures on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ThemeParkTimes

Comment

I know of one is called Liberty Fanfare.I dont know who it is by but its a really awesome song
      :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDaniel
        I can't take credit for finding this link (the credit goes to mousepod), but here is a LINK to the information you seek about Condor Flats area music at Disney's California Adventure.
        Thanks, my friend for whom I was asking was delighted to see the list. She had guessed a LoT of the tracks correctly.

Comment

I recognized the music from "The Right Stuff" and was extremely pleased to hear that, as it's one of my favorite music scores(and movie too!).
          Wasn't sure about the others, so thanks for the link to the list.
          "I'll be in my bunk...."

Comment

If I remember correctly, one of the more prevelant pieces heard throughout the Condor Flats area music is Craig Safan's The Last Starfighter movie theme.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X