No announcement yet.

Disneyland College Program

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland College Program

I was just curious if anyone has done or know someone who has or is currently participating in the Disneyland College Program. I have been reading up on it and it seems very interesting to me and I am looking to apply for the Spring 09 semester. I was wondering what are some of the processes that you have to go through and if there are any good tips to get accepted?
    Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Re: Disneyland College Program

I know two people that are in the Disney CP here at Disneyland. They both love it. The interviewer will ask you some "Disneyfied" questions, but just be yourself and take time answering them. Im a current CM at DL but will be doing to CP at WDW for 5 months. Good luck!
    Jeff Wayne

I'm in the College Program and I LOVE it!

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have, because I could talk for years about it on here and I don't want to bore the other micechatters

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
      Flying through the stars just like
      Peter Pan
      I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
      -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

CAn someone e-mail me the info? Thank you. My son would like to do it fort he fall of2009.

Some great info can be found in the main lounge under the break room. Here is a recent thread but I know there are more.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.