This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Autopia needs help

Last week while in Autopia queue I noticed garbage all over the track. Does Disney not care enough about this ride to make sure it gets cleaned up at night? If that is the case then Autopia needs replaced.
    sigpic

Re: Autopia needs help

Put it this way, in order to clean up the ride, they'd need to shut it down for safety reason while cleaning. Quite a bit of the mess you see happens throughout the day by the wonderful guests who visit the Resort...

Comment

I started a thread about the autopia a few weeks back. Most people felt that at least it could be overhauled and at most replaced entirely.

Originally posted by cticket View Post
      Last week while in Autopia queue I noticed garbage all over the track. Does Disney not care enough about this ride to make sure it gets cleaned up at night? If that is the case then Autopia needs replaced.
      Yo ho!

Comment

It's to promote Wall-E

Comment

It's beyond help in its current iteration. It needs a complete overhaul, soup to nuts.

Comment

It's getting pretty bad. Im sure it's hard to keep it clean though.
            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
            Golly, what a day

Comment

Does night custodial clean the track at night? I'm just legitimately asking. I've never actually noticed how clean or not clean it was.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

It's all part of the immersive theming in order to make it feel like a real highway. They strategically place trash throughout the ride to make it look like any other California freeway.

I just wish they would also add trash pickers in orange vests picking up the trash. Maybe they could make this one of the YOAMD givaways. "Arrest" someone on Main Street for wearing an innapropriate t-shirt and "sentence" them to 1 hour of community service picking up trash on Autopia.

Comment

Maybe they could get a CM his own car and have him go down every track with one of those arm thingies picking up trash, that way they wouldn't have to shut the ride down to clean it. Although after the park closes would be a good time to do a walk through no?

Comment

Maybe they could get a CM his own car and have him go down every track with one of those arm thingies picking up trash, that way they wouldn't have to shut the ride down to clean it. Although after the park closes would be a good time to do a walk through no?

Comment

I bet the garbage was the autopia drive license? I say they should retheme autopia as a driver's test. At the exit autopia license's are passed out.

Comment

I have no problem with the Autopia

Comment

It was always one of my favorites as a kid. Last time we went on it, though, it seemed really long.

Is it redundant to have it with all the Cars stuff going on in DCA?

Comment

Maybe they should have a mini street sweeper. Or they could just demo the whole thing for all I care. Even as a little kid I never liked that ride, even then it was boring.
                            The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                            -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineerfan View Post
                              It's all part of the immersive theming in order to make it feel like a real highway. They strategically place trash throughout the ride to make it look like any other California freeway.

I just wish they would also add trash pickers in orange vests picking up the trash. Maybe they could make this one of the YOAMD givaways. "Arrest" someone on Main Street for wearing an innapropriate t-shirt and "sentence" them to 1 hour of community service picking up trash on Autopia.
                              That's pretty funny :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X