This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Favorite character in Pirates?

Thinking about it, and I realized this might be a good topic for discussion, and had not seen such a thread before I could remember. Who is your personal favorite animatronic character in Pirates of the Caribbean, and why? There is quite a large cast of all sorts of scurvy knaves, animals, skeletons, and damsels to choose from, so think hard on it and have fun!

For the record, and to start us off, my personal favorite is likely the drunken pirate, Bill, attempting to pawn off beer to unsuspecting and not very interested felines. The character has a lot of charm and detail, and a rather weird, eccentric little vignette as well, which benefits from being off by itself and isolated.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Favorite character in Pirates?

Hmm, I would say The Redhead from the Buy a Bride Auction.

Comment

I have a certain fondness for the parrot at the end of the ride. I think it's funny
      Going to Disneyland this July!!!

Originally posted by TortillaChip520
      if shia labouf was watchin me all day, i'd beat his ***. at least have a good actor stalk me
      GUEST: "Excuse me, where is Toy Story Mania?"
      CM: "It's right here."
      GUEST: "No, that's Toy Story MIDWAY Mania, I'm looking for Toy Story Mania."

Comment

The one hanging his foot over the bridge. As a child, my son commented on his foot being dirty, so, we've called him "Dirty foot" ever since then!

Comment

I was a big fan of the original captain, and I continue to enjoy the auctioneer's performance. The dungeon scene as a whole is perfect, too. EDIT: And yes, The Guy With The Dirty Leg is a favorite, as well. )

Comment

The Red Head, of course!

Comment

I like the two cats with the drunkard "here kitty kitty kitty, how about some rum?" "MMmmmmooooowww"

Comment

I haven't been on the ride in ages, but I've got to say that I kind of like the plump miss in the bride auction. The Marc Davis sketches of that scene and her especially are so incredibly charming, in an offbeat sort of way. She looks like she's really ready to have a go.
                You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

Comment

I love love LOVE the Pirate with his foot dangling over the edge!

My second favorite was the pirate in the gun battle that sat on the Explosives Barrel.

Comment

"We Wants The Red 'Ead!" I like Carlos, the mayor.

Comment

The Redhead, but I think its because I loooooooooooooooooooove her dress

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

The crab at the bottom of the second drop...

Comment

I love the drunk pirate talking to the Cats. I have an family member that does the same thing. LOL. It's funny.
                          Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                          Golly, what a day

Comment

besides the parrot,Sparrow at the end when you climb upwards
                            and the pirate in the ship fight.

oh and the pirates that try to convince the dog to give them the keys
                            My Art site
                            http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

I would have to say the skeleton still steering the ship. As for live pirates I would have to say the Auctioneer. I have always loved his outfit and his face for some reason.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X