X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Walt Disney Plaza - Carthay Circle Theater Rumor

According to Screamscape.com:
    2011 - Walt Disney Plaza - Confirmed - (7/8/08) We’ve heard a bit more about the Walt Disney Plaza area, confirming that the Carthay Theater building will simply be an empty shell for the time being. However we have heard that the upstairs section may be used as another exclusive Club 33 style VIP Room. It was also mentioned that there may be some kind of Disneyland fireworks viewing area from here as well. We’ve also got a little more information about Hollywood Land, the new name likely to be used for the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. When the renovations are complete this area of the park is supposed to hold the majority of the track for the new Red Car Line trolley system, running guests from here to the new main gate area. The cars are said to hold only about 20 people each.

I think adding an extra exclusive "club" here would be an awesome addition, although I wouldlike to see an attraction inside the building. I doubt I will be able to afford membership to this "club" if it becomes a reality.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-09-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: hotlink removed

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X