This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] splash mountain disneyland ride capacity

im going to disneyland with a group of 7 (possibly 9) people in august. we all really wanna get our picture on splash mountain- but several websites say the capacity is 6 people! i thought that you could get more than that on there...
    well i figured my fellow micechatters could help me out and tell me:
    is there any way atleast 7 of us can fit on this ride?
    if 6 is the limit, what will our other options be for riding?
    my sister and my cousin are pretty small(about 48-50 inches), don't know if that will make a difference in your answers.
    thanks everyone!
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Re: splash mountain disneyland ride capacity

There are now back supports in the logs so everyone has their own seats. Each log seats 6, unless the CM's will let two people sit in the back seat together side by side (usually an Adult and Child).

You will most likely get split into (if 9) 6 to one log 3 to another or so. But your party will most likely be split up if you have 7.

Comment

Or you can try Tower instead. You'll all easily fit into the same photo.

Comment

I've seen 7 people get on Splash Mountain before, they double up in the back (but the thing was it is parent and small child). You never know though. Put the small, tiny people in the very back that way you can get everyone. If you're going with 9 though, you're going to have split up no matter what.

Comment

Two words: Photo. Shop.

Comment

Technically Splash can hold seven riders, but as stated before the 6th/7th back seat is determined by the CMer. Also note that the front seat is now regulated to those over 5' tall.
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

TOT is gonna be your best bet or space.

Comment

alright, thanks everyone!
                maybe since its my birthday, it might be easier to get the 7th person in the backseat
                and thanks for the other ride suggestions too! we'll all get our picture on ToT for sure!
                “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Comment

If someone in the group is under 5 feet tall you can sit next to them in the back seat

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X