Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!!! - The BTMRR Goat Is Gone..................AGAIN!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News BREAKING NEWS!!! - The BTMRR Goat Is Gone..................AGAIN!!!

Yup, you heard that right!! Today, 7/20, Kritter, Evil Step Mom, SeaWolf, MickeyMouse Pal and his sister, and I rode BTMRR and when we were going up the second lift, we all noticed that the goat was gone..................AGAIN!!!

What happened now???

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! - The BTMRR Goat Is Gone..................AGAIN!!!

Say what?!?!?!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, yes, it's true, it's darn tootin' true!! All in it's place now is a hole in the rock.

Comment

Lies All Lies I Tell You!

Comment

I told you, he's taking toooo many vacations! I know it's summer, but he's got a job to do!

Comment

As Thrax suggested, here is what Disney should do: have a blast mark and in the middle, have the four goat legs!!!

Comment

well At least he makes apperances..... Mr Blue Bird has been on vacation over at Splash for 8 months now..............

Comment

That's terrible! Hope you feel better soon, Mr. Goat.

Comment

I asked a CM about it and he said the goat was taking a sick day and would be returning Monday.
                    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Karnever View Post
                      well At least he makes apperances..... Mr Blue Bird has been on vacation over at Splash for 8 months now..............
                      And yet his ghostly whistle carries on...

Comment

ohmigoodness! what will the world ever do without the goat! me and my friends named him "The Goose" a.k.a. "ra-deet-dee-oh" (say it fast, with no pauses)

Die Vampire, Die!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                          As Thrax suggested, here is what Disney should do: have a blast mark and in the middle, have the four goat legs!!!
                          Brutal.. yet.. kinda funny..

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

whoop-dee-frickin-doo

Comment

Maybe he only has a So Cal annual pass

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X