This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone Remember Barrage?

What a great group that played at Tomorrowland Terrace! I wonder why Disney hasn't brought them back? Does anyone know the last time they played there?

Re: Anyone Remember Barrage?

I totally remember Barrage. They're one of the big reasons I got my first annual pass.

Anyway, I think their last park appearance was the "Taste" event during the 2007 Food & Wine Festival in DCA. Prior to that, they had a week-long engagement playing on the Hollywood Pictures Backlot Stage during Spring Break 2006. I sure wish they would be invited back to play by Disney.

Here are some photos from the "Taste" event in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
      I totally remember Barrage. They're one of the big reasons I got my first annual pass.

Anyway, I think their last park appearance was the "Taste" event during the 2007 Food & Wine Festival in DCA. Prior to that, they had a week-long engagement playing on the Hollywood Pictures Backlot Stage during Spring Break 2006. I sure wish they would be invited back to play by Disney.
      Wow. What a total different group from what I remember!
      Anyways, thanks for the update on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
        Wow. What a total different group from what I remember!
        Anyways, thanks for the update on them!
        I remember seeing them on tv years ago!! I had such a big crush on this one violin player! The current cast of barrage is completely different form when I used to watch them.

My best score ever!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X