This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Capt Hook's Photopass Photos

Today in the mail I recive my photo album from Photo Pass. Now before any of you ask why I have Ariel in a Aurora frame and the others is because. Photo bucket only has 3 Princess to how many photos you put in and well they don't have any with Ariel,Jasmine and Aladdin so I had to use Aurora to fit my photos into. So here are the photos that was taken with Photo Pass.

They do have a Belle frame for Belle but the shape of it wouldn't work for the pictures.

There is enough room for 20 pages of photos but I use 11 pages cause my time on some of the photos is about up. So I had to get 11 and still pay for price.

So I hope you like the photos.

Re: Capt Hook's Photopass Photos

Those are great! Thanks for posting those...

Comment

Awesome!! I am always jealous of you and your Princesses!!

Comment

Wonderful! Why are Jasmine & Aladdin standing so far away from you??

Comment

Yes! Awesome princess pics Captain Hook!
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

nice man!
            Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Wonderful! Why are Jasmine & Aladdin standing so far away from you??

Well remember when Aladdin ask me about my shirt and if Belle was my favorite and I told him she was my third and Aurora my first. Jasmine was next to me when she ask about her and I said well umm. That's when Jasmine started to move so that is why there that far away from me. I never did say to her that she was my last favorite she though of it herself.

Oh by the way the numbers next to some of them means that's how many pictures I have taken with them so Like Cinderella u see numbers, 34,35 37,38 that is the number of times taken with them. Now number 36 is in my 4x6 photos so that is why there is no 36 in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                Well remember when Aladdin ask me about my shirt and if Belle was my favorite and I told him she was my third and Aurora my first. Jasmine was next to me when she ask about her and I said well umm. That's when Jasmine started to move so that is why there that far away from me. I never did say to her that she was my last favorite she though of it herself.

Oh by the way the numbers next to some of them means that's how many pictures I have taken with them so Like Cinderella u see numbers, 34,35 37,38 that is the number of times taken with them. Now number 36 is in my 4x6 photos so that is why there is no 36 in there.
                Thanks for the clarifications. Great pictures once again.

Comment

Cool pictures.
                  Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Not to take over, but I thought this thread was about photopass pics w/ Captain hook in them. So I thought I'd throw in mine...

I would be the guy with the sword, and my mom to the right...

and for kicks, I'd throw in some hitchhiking ghosts

And why not Mickey while I'm at it...

I wish copy'paste worked on it. I had to take a scrrenshot and crop it... whoops, shouldn't have said that...
                    WELCOME ABOARD
                    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

great pics. photo pass is really convenient when you get a decent photographer!
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I love the different backgrounds!

Comment

I which though they added more Princess to the frame and add more choice of what u want. Like beside have a 2 photo frame of Belle just going up and down have it also with it side to side and side to up and down with Belle and add Ariel,Jasmine and other to it.

Comment

My only question, why did you choose to get the same photos two or three times on the same page?

Comment

Because there not the same there a little diffent from each other.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X