Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help in tracking down an old t-shirt design!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need help in tracking down an old t-shirt design!

I'm trying to track down a vintage t-shirt that used to be sold at Disneyland back in the '80s - it was widely available, yet so far, I haven't even been able to find a PICTURE of it!

I'll try and describe it as best I can: As I remember, it was usually sold on a white ringer t-shirt (the "ringer" part was blue). It was a "Pirates of the Caribbean" t-shirt, with Mickey in a pirate outfit, standing in front of a large pile of treasure from the Treasure Room in the attraction. I believe the "Disneyland" text at the bottom of the shirt was in red.

If anyone has any information that would help me in tracking one of these shirts down - or even just a picture of it - I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Re: Need help in tracking down an old t-shirt design!

Ebay?

Comment

Yeah, I haven't had any luck there yet so far. The tricky part is trying to find anything "Pirates" on there that ISN'T related to the movie!

Comment

This thread reminded me of the old Mickey Mouse EL (Llliiiggghht Uuuuppp) pins, and mickey mouse head glowies

Comment

Just a quick bump - is ANYONE familiar with the design I'm talking about?

Comment

I found this which is similar to what you have described
            http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Walt-Dis...QQcmdZViewItem
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-5-2-2T-Euro-92...ayphotohosting

Comment

Thanks for the help, but no luck yet. Techskip - it was a ringer tee like that, except that the "shirt" part was plain white; just the bands are dark blue. The design's totally different, though. Meettherobinson - a little closer, but still not what I'm looking for - this shirt had a smaller "pirate Mickey" in front of a large pile of treasure. It also had text on it - I believe it said "Pirates of the Carribbean" across the top, with "Disneyland" at the bottom, both in red, I think.

Still, I appreciate the help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X