This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Pixar Holly-Play Parade

Since DCA isn't going to get a new Christmas Parade anytime soon I was thinking that they should dress up the Pixar Play Parade floats for the holidays like at HK Disneyland when they added winter decorations to the "Disney on Parade" floats and made it the "Let it Snow" parade. I don't think it would take much to change the Pixar Play Parade into the Pixar Holly-Play Parade and it would DCA some much needed holiday cheer.

Re: Pixar Holly-Play Parade

This is a good idea. If they shut off the water effects then fine. I'm afraid the holiday season is too cold for people to be squirted with water.

Comment

If you turn off the water squirters, add a few holiday decorations here and there, and swap the bubble machines for snow machines, then it would be an easy alternative to Christmas Fantasy that still seems festive. Hopefully something like this was thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        This is a good idea. If they shut off the water effects then fine. I'm afraid the holiday season is too cold for people to be squirted with water.
        According to the 2008 Vacation planning DVD during the colder months the floats will have bubbles instead of water.

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
          According to the 2008 Vacation planning DVD during the colder months the floats will have bubbles instead of water.
          It always has bubbles and water.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
            It always has bubbles and water.
            It's suppose to swith to bubbles only.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X