This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Pinocchio vs Snow White's Scary Adventures

Going to DL in 2 weeks w/ three people in there mid 20's. What do you think they will like more? I have been on SWSA in WDW but not DL, and I have never been on PDJ.

Re: Pinocchio vs Snow White's Scary Adventures

I think they will like the Tower of Tower.
    Originally posted by Aristocat
    I miss David.
    Originally posted by Ginarella
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

Hard to say. Snow White's a little more hardcore, I suppose. Not really intended for most folks in their 20s, though, I gotta say.

Comment

Pinocchio, the story and effects (especially the Blue Fairy toward the end)
        are better.
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Not a big fan of either one. They both scare the crap out of kids and bore the crap out of adults... which means that as a dark ride IMO they fail!
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Yeah, I'm not big on FL dark rides, though they have certainly grown on me.

Comment

Pinocchio all the way! I'm 20 and I love Pinocchio's daring journey, mostly due to the theatrical effects! And Snow white is sure to garner a laugh from them since the ending is so abrupt.

Comment

Both. I love the Fantasyland rides as it gets me out of the heat... even if for just a few minutes.

Snow White is my personal favorite... you get to see The Evil Queen in all her glory.
                <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

I like Pinocchio, better. I had a kick when Monstro comes out and I also love the little clocks.
                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I enjoy Toad more then any other Fantasyland Dark Ride... Alice and Pan being close and tied for second. So I am not against the Fantasyland Dark rides, but I feel that those are a bit "too dark" for the little ones.
                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

ORWEN: I love BOTH of those dark rides very much. But I also have to admit Pinocchio's dark ride is put together better and tells more of his story than Snow White is able to tell of HER story. I mean, Snow White is mostly about the wicked queen--which is FINE if you're into wicked queens. But the best version of Snow White's Scary Adventures can be found in Florida, where the story unfolds pretty much from beginning to end. I guess the Disneyland version didn't have enough room for Snow White's entire story to be told. So it had to be dwarfed down...

Comment

Put them on both and see which one they like.

I prefer Mr. Toad's

Comment

Why can't you do both? Lines are never that long.

Comment

Being a "little wooden head" myself, I've gotta say Pinocchio. But when you talk about how well the ride is put together, I've got to go with Pinocchio still. I find it better put together and it is sort of Fantasyland's "prodigal son" if you think about it.
                            sigpic
                            Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Comment

I love all the dark rides at Disneyland. I also prefer the way they are all in close proximity to each other. I can ride them over, and over, and over again. Especially Pinocchio. An early morning in Fantasyland, so I can ride Dumbo, and do the dark rides, is a must for every trip.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X