This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 3-day SoCal deal / AP question

Our SoCal APs expire at the end of the month. Our only opportunity to visit the resort between now and then is this week, when we'd have to buy blackout passes at $40 per.

If we buy the $99 3-day parkhopper available at grocery stores, will we be able to "upgrade" those tickets into AP renewals?

Thanks - I've been wondering about this question for a while.

Re: 3-day SoCal deal / AP question

yes
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

yes again.
      Originally posted by Aristocat
      I miss David.
      Originally posted by Ginarella
      All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

You can renew by mail, and save the trouble of traveling.

You can let them expire and not buy new ones until you return to the resort, say, in five or six months.

Comment

You can renew by mail, and save the trouble of traveling.

You can let them expire and not buy new ones until you return to the resort, say, in five or six months.
          Actually, we'd like to go this week. I'd prefer to pay $99 for two of the 3-day passes, then roll that into our AP renewals, rather than $80 for two blackout tix and then the full AP renewal price.

yes
          Cool, and thanks much. I thought it might only work for new passes. Will they back date the renewed APs to the first date of use of the discount 3-day parkhoppers, or start at our AP expiration date?

Comment

Originally posted by PAL View Post
            Cool, and thanks much. I thought it might only work for new passes. Will they back date the renewed APs to the first date of use of the discount 3-day parkhoppers, or start at our AP expiration date?
            They will back date it as it won't be a renewal but a "new" pass. Even though they are using your old pass info (I think. Thats what they did to us once in a similar case, but the savings was worth it.)
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by PAL View Post
              Our SoCal APs expire at the end of the month. Our only opportunity to visit the resort between now and then is this week, when we'd have to buy blackout passes at $40 per.

If we buy the $99 3-day parkhopper available at grocery stores, will we be able to "upgrade" those tickets into AP renewals?

Thanks - I've been wondering about this question for a while.
              Yes you can apply the cost of the 3-days to your renewal. But if you renew prior to your expiration, you might also get the renewal discount (depending on the type of pass you have)
              It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X