This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary & Nightmare,

Does anybody now if they are going to do anything special for the Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary??
    The dvd comes out this October and I was wondering this because earlier this year, there was an exhibit at DCA for the Snow White's 70th Anniversay.

Also, doesn anybody have any info on this year being the 15th anniversary of the Nightmare Before Christmas this Fall? Is there going to be any special engagements, besides the Haunted Mansion Holiday?
    I have heard that sometimes there are Jack and Sally walk-around-characters. Does anybody have any info on this as well?

Please let me know any information.

Re: Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary & Nightmare,

They are re-opening the Sleeping Beauty castle walk-through. I think that happens in December.

As for the Nightmare Before Christmas, I haven't heard of anything special or different than the normal Haunted Mansion Holiday

Comment

the only special thing i've heard of for Nightmares b-day, was the 2 disk special edition.

so im guessing we'll probably get some new merch.

Comment

They are both getting a series of Featured Artist pins:

Comment

does anybody know if maleficent will make more appearances in the park as well as flora, fauna, and merryweather during this time??

Comment

Last night I saw a shirt commemorating Nightmare’s 15th Anniversary at Disneyland. It was at the shop in NOS.
            Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

I saw the PoD the last time the faries were not face characters (they had ugly masks on). Before, they were face, so...what's up?
              ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
                I saw the PoD the last time the faries were not face characters (they had ugly masks on). Before, they were face, so...what's up?
                Probably was just a one off.

Comment

A CM told me to keep an eye on DisneyGallery.com for some sort of Sleeping Beauty event that will be held at Disneyland. All she knew was that it would be held after they've finished with all the Nightmare stuff.

Comment

A special wonderfully restored digital presentation of Sleeping Beauty is playing at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood in a extremely limited engagement (till September 18, 2008)
                    Not to be missed.

The El Capitan Theatre -- The Official Home Page

Comment

I saw it with the panel discussion a week ago Thursday. If you love the Disney classics, it's worth checking out on the big screen. If you're a Sleeping Beauty fan, it's not to be missed.

Comment

For some reason when I read the title to this thread all I saw was Sleeping Beauty's 50th Nightmare.

I guess if your asleep that long its inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                          Probably was just a one off.
                          yeah, maybe they were missing a face character CM and they filled the part in with someone who could do the dance but looked NOTHING like the fairy.

Originally posted by Sleepless Knight View Post
                          A CM told me to keep an eye on DisneyGallery.com for some sort of Sleeping Beauty event that will be held at Disneyland. All she knew was that it would be held after they've finished with all the Nightmare stuff.
                          that would be fabby if it was after the holidays were over, because then i could go!
                          "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
                            When we were at Disneyworld last year we this as well. Saw this at several different times during our week there.
                            If I can't be a good roll model at least let me be a bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by spike View Post
                              When we were at Disneyworld last year we this as well. Saw this at several different times during our week there.
                              They are always masked characters in WDW I believe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X