This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do they still have Package Express if staying off property

I was wondering if they still have the Package Express? We usally stay at one of the Disney hotels and have our packages sent to the hotel, but this time, we are saving money (staying off property), so I am hoping they still have the option of picking up your packages by the main gate. Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Do they still have Package Express if staying off property

Originally posted by Luv2go2Dland View Post
    I was wondering if they still have the Package Express? We usally stay at one of the Disney hotels and have our packages sent to the hotel, but this time, we are saving money (staying off property), so I am hoping they still have the option of picking up your packages by the main gate. Thanks in advance for your help!
    They no longer deliver to the Main Gate, but you can still drop your packages at the Newsstand and the other select stores as well. But wherever you drop your package, is the place you have to pick it up. They changed the system about 5 years ago, when they realized that only a very, very small amount of guests used it.

They still deliver to the Disney Hotels, but they do not deliver them until late at night.

Comment

Thank you Donald1980. That is a nice feature that we will use.

62 days until Dland day!

Comment

it was deffiently handy to have but alas no longer available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X