This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blue Bayou

How long in advance do I need to make reservations? Do I have a shot at September 5th?

The closest I've been to eating there was passing by in a POTC boat, and my girlfriend and I really want to eat there!

Re: Blue Bayou

Originally posted by bbks18 View Post
    How long in advance do I need to make reservations? Do I have a shot at September 5th?

The closest I've been to eating there was passing by in a POTC boat, and my girlfriend and I really want to eat there!

That seems far enough away. You should be fine, but don't wait too long as Friday nights are popular times in the park.
    Originally posted by Aristocat
    I miss David.
    Originally posted by Ginarella
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

Comment

I plan on calling tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not sure how busy it will be on Sept. 5th but i was just there on the 3rd and i went to make reservations at around 10am for that night and all they had was 4:20 or anything after 8:30 which interfered with shows i wanted to watch so it'd be a good idea to call ahead.
        I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Call Disney Dining, they will take reservations up to sixty days in advance
          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Does anyone have the phone # for BB reservations? We're going mid-September for my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
              Call Disney Dining, they will take reservations up to sixty days in advance
              This is all you need to do. All the times I have eaten there I just call about 2 weeks ahead to Disney Dining. I love eating at the Blue Bayou.
              Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
              Golly, what a day

Comment

714-781-3463 is the Disney Dining number. I think you pick option 4 from the menu unless it has changed.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
                  Does anyone have the phone # for BB reservations? We're going mid-September for my birthday.
                  Call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE and just say you want to make reservations at the Bayou for X amount of people on X date, preferably at X time.

Edit: mycroft beat me to it as usual!

Comment

mycraft and 2DieFR: Many thanks!!!

Comment

I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging, but I guess I am the luckiest guy in the world if you guys are calling THAT far in advance for the Blue Bayou.

Honestly, we just pass by the day before and put our names down for a certain time. 9:00 PM seems to be the best, and we always get our reservations. We also always get water-side seating for, what, a 5-10 minute more wait time?

Comment

I too have had great luck getting next-day reservations at the Desk (window actually) for the time or very close to the time I wanted. Same day is more dicey as there are usually only the off times remaining - unless you are there within seconds of the rope drop.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Is there a menu I can view online?

Comment

sorta wrong but funny story about blue bayou reservations...my sister and her boyfriend were staying at the resort a while ago...her boyfriends first time to disneyland and they didnt have a reservation...well he just went up to the person and said he had a reservation and used his own last name which obviously wasnt reserved...the person said there was no reservation under that name but still proceeded to find them a table anyway...they lucked out i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bbks18 View Post
                              Thanks for the info! Is there a menu I can view online?
                              Try here: http://www.themouseforless.com/tripp...menus.shtml#DH

Menu was last updated 3/08...

Have a great time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X