This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] for Tuesday

Hey MC'ers! I haven't been on in a while and I don't know the hype around DL for right now; except that hotel CM's are protesting. Anyway, I am planning on going this Tuesday and was wondering is there anything I should know about and/or any tips?

For reference, I plan on arriving around 10'ish and staying until closing. I am an AP so I'll be at both parks. I also have parking on my AP so I'll be at the M&F lot. I also checked the Calendar and seems like nothing changed since the last time I went.

Thanks!

Re: for Tuesday

Originally posted by CPTNMatt View Post
    Hey MC'ers! I haven't been on in a while and I don't know the hype around DL for right now; except that hotel CM's are protesting. Anyway, I am planning on going this Tuesday and was wondering is there anything I should know about and/or any tips?

For reference, I plan on arriving around 10'ish and staying until closing. I am an AP so I'll be at both parks. I also have parking on my AP so I'll be at the M&F lot. I also checked the Calendar and seems like nothing changed since the last time I went.

Thanks!
    There weren't really any Cast Members at the protest, just paid protesters. They were only there for the one day. So I don't think you have anything to worry about. Park attendance has been around 40k, so there aren't too many people to get in your way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X