This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tinkerbell and Fairies outfits question

Send we have been talking about lately about the Meet and Greet with Tinkerbell and her Fairies it just hit me. Do you think during the winter times that they will have Tinkerbell and the others in winter outfits like they do for Ariel or what they have on now. From looking at the photo I seen I think they would be very cold when winter hits. They could use the one that Tink where in POD for a winter outfit.

Re: Tinkerbell and Fairies outfits question

I'm sure they'll have some kind of winter wear. It would probably be similar to Ariel, the flesh colored sleevesl

Comment

Another question off of this, would they be wearing leggings year round, like with the parade chicks?

Comment

Probably. It gives more uniformity, so they always look the same.

Comment

They only have like, what 5 or so, of each fairy (if they had any more they would all look so different and possibly be noticeable to the lil ones) It gets kinad chilly in the wintertime even in Cali. Plus they're around children, snot wipping, coverless coughing, germy little children (Again I used to be a nanny so I'm aware of a childs contentment with their own filth). So unless theres a blue cross blue shield DIAMOND package for them, yeah I would think they'll be provided with some form of pixie winter attire. Pretty sure it can't be legal to FORCE young girls to work outside in the winter without something to keep them warm.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X