Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland Half-Marathon Weekend!

C'est le temps pour courir!

Yes folks, as can be seen above, it is time to run! This weekend Disneyland will be hosting some goofy Heely thing, a 5K, and a half Marathon on the property and surrounding areas. I tried to email for a final count of participants but wasn't able to get a very real number, if anyone knows, post!

I am sure on a weekend like this a lot of AP holders will shy away from the park due to crowds. But I would suggest attendance, only because areas of the park are dressed in ways you don't normally see it, and MiceChat has always seemed to gravitate towards things less normal (not that there's anything wrong with that)!

Good luck to all friends in the races, especially the half! I may have to make an appearance at my first meet. I have never been to one of these celebrations, but judging by the photographs and recaps, they sound like a jolly time. Sunday at noon, at the hub?

Sea you guys this weekend!
    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Re: Disneyland Half-Marathon Weekend!

I'm running in the half marathon!

Comment

From a Half Marathon press release:
      "More than 13,500 runners are scheduled to participate in the Half Marathon on August 31, and 5,000 participants will be competing in the Family Fun Run 5K and Kids' Races on August 30, with participants from all 50 U.S. states and 16 countries."
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

I'm doing the 5K.
        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Comment

I'm running the 5k and the Half, I just signed up for the pasta party (although its really overpriced). If anyone else wants to meet up - I'll be at the expo Friday afternoon and the parks Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm doing the "coast to coast" medal - for those who did either the half or full in WDW this past January.

Comment

I'm doing the 1/2 this year! I can't wait! I'm also volunteering at the Expo Saturday so I'll see all you runners there!

Comment

Good luck to everyone!
                Last edited by Rapunzel; 10-10-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X