This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip and first meet

I just got home from my week at Disneyland, and it was great. I went to the 8/21 my first day at the park, and I was a little nervous, but it turned out great. Dusty, Chernabog, Fishbulb, Morrigoon, Shucks, Al and everyone else I met...thanks for being great people and making me feel welcome, I wish I could have stuck around a little longer, and met everyone else that was there, but it was time well spent. Now for the rest of the trip.

So, the park looked great, it's amazing how things changed just since last year when I was there. The crowds were not too bad either. My dad was in his wheelchair so we got on faster on some of the rides, unfortunatley this also let me see how many people abuse it and make it worse for the people that are actually a little physically impared.

SpaceMountain!!! :bow:
    :clap: :thumbup: :yea: it's great to have it back. The fireworks were awesome. The only thing that let me down was the parade, I think it could have been better. One rumor I heard from a P.O.T.C CM, is that they are are adding Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbosa, I dunno.
    OK, I'm done now, I'll try to get some pictures up too. Ah yes, my new sig line too.
    -Danny
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Re: My trip and first meet

Wow looks like you had a good trip Congrats
    :crazylegs

Comment

Oh, I am hoping to see some pictures, where do we got for those? thank you I am missing disneyland so much!!

Comment

Wow!! Happy that you had a good time!! Will be looking forward to the pictures!!
        Love your avator Karla!!
        Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!! :ap:

Comment

I need to get a new usb cord, doh!
          I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
          Gas For Car- $60
          Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse