X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Country Bear Revue at DCA! Show script and sub area

"Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Re: Country Bear Revue at DCA! Show script and sub area

Holy..... moley.... That is one of THE most extensive and complex posts I have ever seen. :bow:

The idea sounds reaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy awesome! It would be absolutely spectacular to see the Country Bears back at the parks! The script you wrote out is pretty darn good, too. Excellent work! It brought back lots of memories of Big Al, Henry, and Buff, Max and Melvin. Way to go! :oD I am fully for this great idea in the newly designed DCA. I believe it could fit in very well in the woodsy area of the park. Now I really want this to happen! lol. )

Comment

Thanks! The show isn't all that original though, I took songs from the original show and the vacation hoedown to create well a musical revue. Anyhow thanks again!

Comment

Ye Gods do I love this idea!! They keep trying desperately to shove old Disney into DCA to increase the draw, this would be right up their alley.... I wish, I wish, I wish
        sigpic
        I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

That's intense! Where would you put Camp Grizzly and the Country Bear Revue? I don't think you posted that. How about that map??

Comment

That's pretty neat. But I rather prefer to have only the Vacation Hoedown. But other things including the conversation with Ranger Woodlore and Donald Duck is a very interesting idea. And who knows, we might get a meet'n'greet area for Ranger Woodlore and Humphrey the Bear. And as for Toontown at Disneyland, we need Horace Horsecollar and Clarice the Chipmunk.

Comment

Thanks guys! Camp Grizzly I think will either replace a bug's land or the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, if it is the challenge trail only Country Bear Revue and Humphrey's Picnic Spin will go there if not the big fancy one will take over a bug's land.

Comment

Wow!

What a great re-use of material to bring back a favorite and add new content to fit a different park area.

Really great idea. I hope the powers that be stumble across this post!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X