This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona???

Are there other Arizona folks that are regular visitors to MiceChat? How often do you make it to California?

Re: Arizona???

Welcome to MiceChat, Arizona AP.

Yes, there are definitely other AZ chatters here at Mice Chat. Most from the
    metro Phoenix area, but have seen a couple others post from Tucson.

Over the past few years, I get to DL about 6 to 8 times a year.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Welcome! There are quite a few AZ MiceChatters. Hope you enjoy it here.

I haven't been to Disneyland since last October. It's been a pretty busy year, but I'm hoping to go again this coming October during my school break. I would like to go 2-3 times a year. It just depends on timing and $$$.
      "George Bush... is only for now."
      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaAP
        Are there other Arizona folks that are regular visitors to MiceChat? How often do you make it to California?
        Yes, there are quite a few from the tag lines I've read. I live in North Phoenix, but have seen tags from all over the Metro area along with other areas.

I used to make it to DL about 3-4 times a year, but once I married and had kids we didn't get to go as much when they were little (money and hassle) but now that they are 4 and 6 we just went back for the 50th, are planning to go at Christmas and again later in '06 before the 50th ends. So it's AP time again for the family.

Have a good one.

DLandFansAZ

PS I just noticed your tag from Peoria, my office is at 83rd Ave and Thunderbird.
        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Maybe those of us in AZ can plan a great group trek to DL in the future. Maybe we can get together with the CA Mice Chat people for a meet date? I think there are enough of us here.

DLandFansAZ
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I live on the edge of Chandler(I just call it Mesa) and I only make it once a year cause of school and my parents.But in two years I'm changing that when I move out to Flagstaff and go to NAU I'm already savining up for my on AP so I can go maybe go once a month.I cannot wait till then
            :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ
              Maybe those of us in AZ can plan a great group trek to DL in the future. Maybe we can get together with the CA Mice Chat people for a meet date? I think there are enough of us here.

DLandFansAZ
              I like that idea! That sounds fun!

Comment

PS I just noticed your tag from Peoria, my office is at 83rd Ave and Thunderbird.
                Actually in the process of building a house at 67th and Dynamite in Peoria...our home now is at 59th and the 101; pretty close to your office!

I am jealous! My office is in Chandler But, we have three school-age kids who are very involved in school and church activities...so, I commute for an hour instead of moving out there!

Comment

I'm not from Arizona, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Welcome! My wife and I used to go to the park about every two weeks. With a major change in our schedules, we now go a few times a year. We would love to host an Arizona meet sometime and hope to see all of our MiceChat friends at the park!

Comment

I'm in Tucson!

I'd love to get together with some MC'ers either here, Phoenix
                      or in DLR.

I usually try to go 3-4 times a year when I have an AP...
                      and now that school is over for a year before I go back,
                      I'm really in for some DL fun!

Normally I drive over and go thru Phoenix... rather than San Diego.

I'm really game for getting a bus trip together of
                      area MC'ers... I'd be up for a drive to Phoenix to meet
                      up with the rest of you... depending on the bus company
                      we'd need between 36 and 47 bodies to fill up a bus.
                      And it would cost around $85 per person that way if
                      we all have DL tickets/APs already. (that had been
                      discussed here once before about 2 months ago maybe!)

Comment

I'm about 30 minutes north of Arizona, and we pass through it to get to DL, does that count ?

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                          I'm not from Arizona, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
                          :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha hh ok, I almost dropped my pop on this one, you have an awsome sence of humor!!

Comment

Yea im down with that if my parents let me go but first I think we should have a Arizona meet in Arizona and go out to eat or somthin.I dk just an idea
                            :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Yes, there are quite a few from the tag lines I've read. I live in North Phoenix, but have seen tags from all over the Metro area along with other areas.

I used to make it to DL about 3-4 times a year, but once I married and had kids we didn't get to go as much when they were little (money and hassle) but now that they are 4 and 6 we just went back for the 50th, are planning to go at Christmas and again later in '06 before the 50th ends. So it's AP time again for the family.

Have a good one.

DLandFansAZ

That's funny, I live at 79th Ave & TB. We got our 5 AP's in March and so far my 10-yr-old DD and I have gone 10 days 16-yr-old DD has gone 9 days, 14-yr-old DS and DH have gone 3 days. Actually, we just went last Thursday night/Friday to see Aly & AJ sing and my DD got their autographs and a CD. If we didn't have AP's, we probably wouldn't have made the quick trip.
                              o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X