This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Indiana Jones Vehicle Pictures

Hey, I was wondering if ANYONE has ANY pictures of the EMV's in action or just a full side, front or back of the vehicle. Very Appreciated =D

Re: Indiana Jones Vehicle Pictures

Sure thing

I'll be back with more!

Some more.....

The above photo is a personal favorite.

I think thats it....if I find anymore I'll ad em.

Comment

WOO! ur amzing! haha
      (i didnt know i Started 2 threads ^^)

Comment

Just curious, what do you need them for? Joining to Indy modeling club? lol

Comment

no, im just experimenting in "trying" to Recreate a miniature version of the EMV's

I wanted to know how they really work, such as Hydraulics, stearing ect..

Comment

I assume you've read the patents then? If not, its U.S. Patent

Comment

ya i have, I just wanna know more haha, ive always been in love with the EMV's, and wanna creat one of my own HOPEFULLY

Comment

Ya know, its scares me that you have the same dream as I do. Screw little racecars, I want to have my own gas driven EMV.

The patents should have all the info you need. Unless of course, you didn't read the whole thing, and just stared at the pictures in amazement, haha. But seriously, if you haven't read the whole thing, do it.....I'm not sure you could find any more info on them.

Comment

haha, ive read most of it, but i guess hints i should read the ENTIRE thing, ok i will, thank you!

Comment

oh, and one more question, does anyone know where i can find the Travel Channel special (like 7 years old) that shows the EMV's in the warehouse, and how they control them? I used to have it but it dissapered.

Comment

This is from Dinosaur in WDW, but meh, same thing. I remember seeing one on Indy too, but I haven't seen it for years.

YouTube - WDW on Modern Marvels part 11

2:10 shows them in the maintenance bay.

And "Disney After Dark"....short segment, but more EMV footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubF0TmdHBs

Comment

Originally posted by BurtGummer View Post

AAAHHHH!!! GHOSTS!!!:razz:

Comment

Dang, some of those photos would have been useful to me over the years too. Always stumble across this stuff far too late =)

Here are two pages from an Intamin- Ride Trade brochure detailing their "Multi Motion Dark Ride" (known to us as the EMV) product.
                          As far as I've been informed by my friend who works at Intamin, there are two non-Disney installations of this ride elsewhere. One is themed to an Egyptian temple and the other some sort of arabian fortress.

Another page.
                          Here it shows the optional eight seater version and, I beleive mentions the other motion base type ride system they produce that Universal later used on Spiderman.

And an old sketch I made back when I first rode Indiana Jones Adventure.
                          It's based on the Leofoo village model, since I didn't know any better back then and assumed them all the same

Comment

Interesting. The Intamin vehicles look like they dont have pitch forward to back and only roll. What year were the Intamin ones made?

Comment

Funny, I'm thinking of making an EMV model too.

Here is a neat video of the EMV's in action:

YouTube - Indy Ride B-Roll

While it is not the best quality that Disney Special you were talking about is on Visionsfantastic.com under videos (You have to log-in/register) I can't find it at the moment.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X