This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland last night...

Hubby, kids and I went to Disneyland last night. We got there at 7pm and boy was it crowded. We only did 1 ride, did a little shopping and then watched the fireworks which is always awesome. I'm looking forward to the crowds dying down.

Re: Disneyland last night...

I am planning a trip for the 14th. Crossing my fingers all will have died down while the nice weather stays!

Comment

Originally posted by luvindsnylnd
      Hubby, kids and I went to Disneyland last night. We got there at 7pm and boy was it crowded. We only did 1 ride, did a little shopping and then watched the fireworks which is always awesome. I'm looking forward to the crowds dying down.

What ride?

Comment

Alice in Wonderland with our kids!! It was about a 25 minute wait. Fantasyland was a mad house.

Comment

I hope that tomorrow isn't too bad!
          "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I hope that this does not offend anyone, but I am happy to see Disneyland crowded! I believe that Disney management will see the value in this "old park" and invest even more money in it. Before Matt Ouimet, we forget that management really did not see Disneyland as worthy to invest in. They just thought that it was a "has-been." For evidence of that look at management's remarks made before DCA opened. They only saw DL as a "overflow" park.

Hopefully, with attendance as good as it is this year, Disneyland will once again become the most visited park in the world! :imtheone:

This I believe will bring more money for future attractions!
            Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
              I hope that this does not offend anyone, but I am happy to see Disneyland crowded! I believe that Disney management will see the value in this "old park" and invest even more money in it. Before Matt Ouimet, we forget that management really did not see Disneyland as worthy to invest in. They just thought that it was a "has-been." For evidence of that look at management's remarks made before DCA opened. They only saw DL as a "overflow" park.

Hopefully, with attendance as good as it is this year, Disneyland will once again become the most visited park in the world! :imtheone:

This I believe will bring more money for future attractions!
              ALOT more money
              :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X