This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Jack And Sally!

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Jack Skellington and Sally will be hanging around HMH signing autographs this year!

Re: Jack And Sally!

Originally posted by Scurvy Pirate View Post
    Don't know if this has been mentioned but Jack Skellington and Sally will be hanging around HMH signing autographs this year!
    WHAT?! WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! You know this for sure???? Really? OMG OMG OMG, I'm uh.. no way.
    I was just talking about that the other day with a friend of mine hoping and praying that SOME DAY they would be out for the season. Is this possibly true?

Oh I am so excited at the potential of this happening, hope I don't wee my pants if/when I actually see them?!
    :yea::yea:

Comment

Are you sure? They're normally only out at special events like CHOC Walk. How cool

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
        Are you sure? They're normally only out at special events like CHOC Walk. How cool
        yea, I thought so too. could this be real?

"what's this?" "what's this!"

Comment

Can you state a source please?

Comment

Please post photos if you can!
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
              Can you state a source please?
              From the Disneyland Line resort magazine. "Joining the Halloween Time fun for the first time ever is Jack Skellington and Sally from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. The Halloween Town natives can be found periodically roaming around the Haunted Mansion Holiday greeting Guests and signing autographs.

There ya go!
              Joining the Halloween Time fun for the first
              time ever is Jack Skellington and Sally from
              The Nightmare Before Christmas. The

Halloween Town natives can be found periodically
              roaming around Haunted Mansion Holiday greeting
              Guests and signing autographs

Comment

Awesome! Do you know when it starts exactly? (Like as of tomorrow or something...)

Comment

I had heard they were to be seen in Paris. Makes sense they would be in DL too. I can't wait to see the pictures. To be honest, I hope they consider having them appear at other times of the year too. If they don't have them out on Bats Day they are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                    I had heard they were to be seen in Paris. Makes sense they would be in DL too. I can't wait to see the pictures. To be honest, I hope they consider having them appear at other times of the year too. If they don't have them out on Bats Day they are nuts.
                    Disneyland doesn't have to do anything for Bats Day, it's not an official park event. It's just a bunch of goth people invading a family park and scaring my little sisters intentionally (honestly, who acts like a Haunt monster and runs up to a 4 year old at Disneyland?)

Comment

From the Disneyland Line resort magazine. "Joining the Halloween Time fun for the first time ever is Jack Skellington and Sally from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. The Halloween Town natives can be found periodically roaming around the Haunted Mansion Holiday greeting Guests and signing autographs.
                      Thanks... I just wanted to know if this really was true.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbit View Post
                        Disneyland doesn't have to do anything for Bats Day, it's not an official park event. It's just a bunch of goth people invading a family park and scaring my little sisters intentionally (honestly, who acts like a Haunt monster and runs up to a 4 year old at Disneyland?)
                        Certainly that's not good to do, but not cause I don't think to slam an entire group for all being the same and wanting to have fun in the park...the people who did that were obviously in the wrong, but some, including me, count themselves as being more aligned with the "goth" scene and might take offense at the generalization as all. The same way people take offense at being associated with certain activities by having annual passes or not, or any other number of issues..the actions of a few don't dictate the behavior of all. Back on topic...it will be awesome to see the live actors out during normal hours and not just a special event...definitely will have to keep a eye out for them on my trip down next month.
                        Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 09-25-2008, 08:40 PM. Reason: Clarifying and more info
                        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Of course Bats Day is not an official Disney event, I did not say it was. Still if I was going to have those two characters out Bats day would seem like a good one.

Comment

This just would happen AFTER I find out I can't make it to DL for my birthday. I was telling my friend how it would make my trip if I saw them!!! DANG IT! XD

Photography
                            www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
                            www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

if anyone has pictures PLEASE post!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...