Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Restaraunt to eat at in Downtown Disney?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What is your favorite Restaraunt to eat at in Downtown Disney?

What is your favorite Restaraunt to eat at in Downtown Disney?

Just wondernig becasue there seems to be a lot of good ones!
    My girlfriend and I were thinking about going to the Rainforest cafe on our honeymoon when we were there. It sounds pretty neat
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: What is your favorite Restaraunt to eat at in Downtown Disney?

I've only eaten the Rainforest Cafe and then all of the little non-sit down food places.

Comment

House of Blues has a great burger!

Comment

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is by far my favorite place to eat in DTD. Any time I have a choice, that's where I will choose. We even had our wedding rehearsal dinner there.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ralph Brennan's, hands down. Deliciously yummy food, the BEST dessert EVER (double chocolate bread pudding), and really fun atmosphere. And the service is typically really gerat! (Esp. versus Rainforest.)
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Tortilla Joes... BEST STEAK FAJITA HANDS DOWN!!!

http://dlrtoday.com

Comment

What are the prices like at Ralph Brennan's? What would you recommend is good there to eat?
              Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                What are the prices like at Ralph Brennan's? What would you recommend is good there to eat?
                My favorite, but I get the sweet potato fries instead of the potato salad:

Southern BBQ Pork Sandwich
                Slow roasted prk shoulder, tossed in a brown sugar BBQ suace, with lettuce and
                pickles on an onion roll, served with jalapeno bacon potato salad
                $9.95

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                  I always thought it was a bit pricey. Also, the food doesn't meet my tastes so IMO, it is not worth it, but you may like it.

I took my mom there for her birthday along with my brothers, wife and grandma. For 6 of us (no alcohol) the bill came to about $150.00 (w/tax but wo/tip).. or about $25 per person.

http://dlrtoday.com

Comment

Ralph Brennan's is amazing.
                    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                    Golly, what a day

Comment

Originally posted by Gymnogyp View Post
                      Tortilla Joes... BEST STEAK FAJITA HANDS DOWN!!!
                      +1

Great Burritos

Micenation

Comment

I enjoyed the chicken fried chicken at the Rainforest Cafe, although they are a little pricey.
                        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Rainforest Cafe!!!

Comment

I usually eat in the park.
                            sigpic

Comment

Where's the poll?

I guess if money wasn't a concern, I'd choose Jazz Kitchen first.

But typically, I really don't have a thing for any of the restaurants in downtown disney.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X