Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where are the DLR Funnel Cakes?

A thread prompted the status of DL's Funnel Cakes. I was asked before where to get them. I'd like a solid answer from MCers.

Apparently you can get funnel cakes at Hungry Bear and Stage Door Cafe (side food area between Golden Horsehoe & Liberty Belle). Anywhere else on resort property?

PS- This is not a question about how good or bad they are. Or how Knott's or 6 Flags is better. This is STRICTLY just finding out the locations of obtaining a funnel cake on Disneyland Resort property...

"Bonus Points" if you could also provide info if a different location offers different varieties of funnel cakes

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Where are the DLR Funnel Cakes?

Tomorrowland Terrace -
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

The Mint Julep Bar, attached to the French Market and near the NOS train station.

Comment

the Bountiful Valley Farmers Market offers regular (powdered sugar), chocolate (with brownie pieces, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream), and Strawberry (strawberry topping and whipped cream).

Comment

EDIT: Whoops, I read it too fast, didn't realize it until too late.

I think you can also get it at Village Haus. Like DIP said, it's not made fresh, it's frozen.

Comment

frozen desserts don't taste good at all. I prefer fresh.

Comment

TL Terrace? REALLY? Gotta check it out. Maybe I just didnt notice funnel cakes until the topic came up. THanks. Stitchon gets 100 bonus

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

is there anywhere on property you can get a fresh funnel cake?

Comment

Also available at Hungry Bear and, pretty sure, Golden Horseshoe. I don't think anywhere in the park has fresh ones.
                  Mike

Comment

Disneyland doesn't produce fresh funnel cakes anywhere in the Resort. For fresh fried treats, you're better off trying the fritters from either the Royal Street Veranda or the Mint Julep Bar. They're still not very good, and they're VERY heavy, but they are made from scratch on-site, unlike the funnel cakes.
                    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Does La Brea Bakery still make funnel cakes? I remember seeing one on their counter display a long time ago.

Comment

tomorrowland terrace no longer offers funnel cake

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                          Stitchon gets 100 bonus
                          Heh, no problem. I've eaten there so many times that I've memorized the menu.

Quick word of warning: I usually go with the Strawberry Funnel Cake because the strawberry masks the flavor of the cake should it be nasty, but it's not too rich as opposed to the Chocolate type.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X