Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

    I was watching Ugly Betty and I just saw the commercial for Celebrations! It said that if you register your birthday online, you get free admission to the park on your bday!!!

    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/dis...urBirthdayPage


    Last edited by duckiedianne; 10-02-2008, 07:47 PM.

    My best score ever!

  • #2
    Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

    Originally posted by duckiedianne View Post
    I was watching Ugly Betty and I just saw the commercial for Celebrations! It said that if you register your birthday online, you get free admission to the park on your bday!!!

    Detecting Browser Properties . . .
    This is correct...beginning in 2009. I think if you go to Disneyparks.com it is there....

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

      Where have I seen this before... ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

        Whoa........... it's like Deja Vu all over again,

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

          Come on guys... be nice... not everyone has a chance to check out the site every single day. Besides the original thread is buried back on page... well its way back there somewhere now...

          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...d-threads.html




          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

            Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Come on guys... be nice... not everyone has a chance to check out the site every single day. Besides the original thread is buried back on page... well its way back there somewhere now...

            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...d-threads.html
            Aww...what a nice mod.

            I'm intrigued by this, I'll get to be the first one in my family to deal with the free birthday pass since my birthday is at the beginning of January.
            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

              Heck I'm on MiceChat 24/7 and I'm not sure how to get my AP credit on my BDay. I'm a leap year monster which throws an extra wrench in the mix.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                Originally posted by aashee View Post
                Heck I'm on MiceChat 24/7 and I'm not sure how to get my AP credit on my BDay. I'm a leap year monster which throws an extra wrench in the mix.
                From what I've read you get to choose between February 28th or March 1st, other than that just register and have your valid I.D. when you go.
                Matthew

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                  Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                  From what I've read you get to choose between February 28th or March 1st, other than that just register and have your valid I.D. when you go.
                  Thanks! That will work!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                    Originally posted by aashee View Post
                    I'm a leap year monster which throws an extra wrench in the mix.

                    Soooo, you really DO act your age!!

                    :lol:
                    Charlie :wave:
                    MiceChat User #1037

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                      Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                      Soooo, you really DO act your age!!

                      :lol:
                      OFF TOPIC...

                      Was there ever a question about that?
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                        Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                        From what I've read you get to choose between February 28th or March 1st, other than that just register and have your valid I.D. when you go.
                        I've always thought that leap year monsters should get to celebrate both days!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                          Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                          Where have I seen this before... ?
                          wow! Sorry...I didn't realize this was a double! I went and looked at the list of new posts before I put it up....I guess I didn't do enough research

                          My best score ever!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                            If you have a multi-day ticket or AP pass or the like, you can receive a gift card in the amount of a one-day ticket. The gift card MUST be spent on your birthday.
                            Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
                            Magical Travel- forum sponsor
                            magicaltravelkc@yahoo.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Free ticket to Dland on your birthday!!

                              Originally posted by DisneyKirsten View Post
                              If you have a multi-day ticket or AP pass or the like, you can receive a gift card in the amount of a one-day ticket. The gift card MUST be spent on your birthday.

                              Wow, serious? damn my bday won't come back around again till end of july....

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X