No announcement yet.

Were's the Best Food in the Park?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were's the Best Food in the Park?

What is the best food in the park? Maybe best overall, and best for price. Any hidden Gems?

I love the corndogs on main street.

I love the chinesse chicken salad at Red Rockets Pizza Port, the steak sandwich at Carnation Cafe and the fried chicken at Plaza Inn.

The absolute best deal in the park has to be the children's meals at the Blue Bayou. For $6.99 the meal comes with a choice of three entrees (spaghetti, mini corn dogs or mickey mouse nuggets), mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, applesauce, a drink and jello for dessert. This is much more than any of the other meals offer, and for only a dollar more.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

Nothing can beat the Tahitian Terrace and the Big Thunder BBQ... the two best places to eat in Disneyland.. both lost
      "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
      ~Walt Disney

Chili cheese dogs on main street! You can get them in DCA also in the Hollywood section (they have a super selection of dogs there!).
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Blue Bayou, French Market, Village Haus and Hungry Bear get my votes!

The Hungry Bear is awesome!! Love feeding the ducks my french fries. If I die, I wannna come back as a Disneyland Duck.

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

PASTA PASTA PASTA!!! RRPP...going this friday night just for it! Can't wait! YUM
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

I love, love, LOVE the cheese ravioli at RRPP! I think it's become one of the only places I want to eat there. It's kinda tough to eat at a place that serves burgers after eating those at the CM cafeterias for a significantly lower price.

I like the mini corndogs too.

Arials Grotto in DCA is a pretty good bargain with good food.

I like the fried chicken and mashed potateos at the Plaza Inn. TJHe pasta at RRPP is awesome too.

Of course, the Prime Rib at the BB is the best

Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                      If I die, I wannna come back as a Disneyland Duck.
                      Here here! We can satrt a duck gang and rule Disneyland!

Originally posted by swagdaddy
                        Here here! We can satrt a duck gang and rule Disneyland!
                        The FRDDs....The Future Reincarnate Dinseyland Ducks. We should start a club and plan future Disneyland Domination now :lol:

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Blue Bayou's Monte Cristo sandwiches are great.

(Although, this is the only place I've ever had them...)

Award Wieners Ceasar Salad Dog is unbelievably good! So is the Hot Link Corn Dog at Corn Dog Castle.

Tuscan Salad and Italian Meat Sandwich at the Tratorria are favorites

Anything at The Vinyard Room

Eating is about the only think I like to do at DCA.

Cinnamon Twists from either bakery

Any of the selections from Bengal BBQ.

Crab Cakes from Blue Bayou

Cobb Salad from Plaza Inn

Tortilla soup from Rancho(extra cilantro)

Campfire fries at Rancho(they're HUGE)

Bengal BBQ

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.