Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] SoCal discount single day tickets?

Didn't you used to be able to walk up to the ticket window and purchase a single day ticket for a discount price as a SoCal residential as long as you had proof of your address?

I phoned up Disneyland recently to find out but the rep said they don't offer any discount SoCal tickets, you'd need to buy a pass.

You see, we have AP's but my sister who lives in LA will join us when we come out and I was telling her I was sure I could get her a discount ticket.

I ended up getting a 2 day parkhopper ticket for her on Workingadvantage.com for $126, which I thought was a good deal. If you've never heard of this site, you can get a membership through certain employers, they have loads of different discounts.

Any ideas for getting discount 1 or 2 day passes? Sometimes you just need an extra ticket for a relative, etc. May also work well for blockout days.
    sigpic
    If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

Re: SoCal discount single day tickets?

last i checked they do but its only a few dollars off

Comment

SoCal Resident discounts are subject to availability and is not offered all the time. Currently, there is no SoCal Resident discount for any tickets.

The last one offered was the SoCal Summer Fun Pass which was a three day Park Hopper for $99... and that wasn't even available at Disneyland but at local supermarkets and the non-hotel Disney Desks.

It is kinda rare for single day tickets to be discounted, SoCal Resident or not, to the general public. Usually it's like a "buy one day, get a second day for free" offer.
      Last edited by Burnt Toast; 10-12-2008, 02:56 PM.
      Burnt Toast
      The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Excellent, thanks. I guess the discount ticket I got is probably the best current price for a 2 day park hopper.
        sigpic
        If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X