This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Vault 28

I want to start by saying that I have never been to Disneyland (only WDW) so forgive my ignorance. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about this store. I am sure some of you have been there. Can you order the stuff online? I tried searching and it didn't look like you could from the website. Do they plan on putting one of these stores in at WDW's DTD?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Disney Vault 28

Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
    I want to start by saying that I have never been to Disneyland (only WDW) so forgive my ignorance. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about this store. I am sure some of you have been there. Can you order the stuff online? I tried searching and it didn't look like you could from the website. Do they plan on putting one of these stores in at WDW's DTD?
    Love Vault 28, there's so much stuff to look at and drool over. As I understand it, the store does not have an online shop; so you must visit to purchase anything. The only way around this would be to find the item that you like and get the designers name. You can then purchase said item directly from the designer... or another store in your area that might carry it. The only items that wouldn't be available are the pieces made specifically for Disney/Vault 28.

Hope this helps!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

^^
      thanks

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Well, I haven't drooled over anything in Vault 28. I don't thing there is a very large market for the what ever the target market is for this misnamed store.
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
          Well, I haven't drooled over anything in Vault 28. I don't thing there is a very large market for the what ever the target market is for this misnamed store.
          I haven't drooled over anything either...I have laughed quite a bit when inside of it.

Comment

I love this store. If I had the funds to buy something from there, I would do it. Tarina Tarantino jewelry especially!

Comment

Their 2nd anniversary was earlier this month.

Disney Vault 28 turns 1 - 10/10/07

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...turns-1-a.html
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I don't thing there is a very large market for the what ever the target market is for this misnamed store.
                If they were aiming for a large target it would probably look like a Target.
                Staying a niche boutique for their specific market has seemingly worked for them.
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I also love Vault 28. The best way I can think to describe it would be that Jessica Rabbit would definitely do her shopping there. I received my pair of Dream Ears there upon exiting the store one day!

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                    If they were aiming for a large target it would probably look like a Target.
                    Staying a niche boutique for their specific market has seemingly worked for them.
                    I'd like to see the numbers on just how successful, or unsuccessful the bizarre store really has been.
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

im not really i fan of the place, but maybe ill mozey in there next week when im around and get my mind changed.

sigpic
                      and they lived happily ever after

Comment

I dont know much about the store but I have an awesome hat from there.
                        "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by jackskeleton1015 View Post
                          I dont know much about the store but I have an awesome hat from there.
                          sick! any others from there like this one?
                          "Whether in his movies or in his theme parks, Disney always promised a fantasy in which one could exercise the privileges of childhood - privileges he never abandoned in his own life. This will to power took the inanimate and brought it to life, or the illusion of like. In animation one could exercise the power of a god." - Neal Gabler, writer-'Walt Disney, The Triumph of The American Imagination'

Comment

I'd like to see the numbers on just how successful, or unsuccessful the bizarre store really has been.
                            An impressively large number is included at the link provided above in post #7, it was announced at a media presentation I attended last year at the GCH. Haven't heard where they're at thus far this year.

Comment

Last time I was in there (which was 2 weeks ago), they had Disneyland attractions shirts such the Peoplemover, Space Mountain, Matterhorn.. There were a few more, I just can't remember. Anyways, they had more of an artistic spin to them, it was really neat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X