This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Big Thunder Mountain-New Soundtrack

All this talk recently about rockin' rollercoasters has inspired me to give BTMR a new soundtrack. My choice for the song, Knights of Cydonia-Muse. I hope you will enjoy my creation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=F16QE0nqgCI

If you are experiencing problems, click here: YouTube - Big Thunder Mountain-MUSE

Re: Big Thunder Mountain-New Soundtrack

I love this song. The next time I ride BTMRR I'll have to remember to listen to it on my ipod.

But it looks like you weren't the only one taping the ride. :lol:
    View my pics at:

Comment

Not sure this works for me. I love Muse, but maybe if this wasn't already themed in a Western style it would work. Or if you used some sort of Country or Bluegrass type music, it would work better.

Comment

I've tried Knights of Cydonia as well as the live version from HAARP not to mention Map of the Problematique with the ipod on Space Mountain. I was going to try it out on California Screamin' but never thought to use it on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

However, since the video for the song is in a western setting, albeit with a futuristic feel, this just might work!

Comment

Surprisingly, my first reaction to the idea is negative, although I love music on coasters. Upon reflection, music could work on BTMRR, but I think it would have to be something cinematic in nature composed with the ride's story in mind as opposed to simply having a good tune.

A bientot.
          Remember
          What the dormouse said
          Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

A NEW soundtrack? I wasn't aware there was one to begin with. Anywho, I like the musical portion, not so much the words. This would maybe work if Thunder did have a rockin version.

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Thanks everybody!!!

Comment

Muse is one of my Fav bands. I have listened to this on my Ipod when I have been on Space Mountain and California Screamin. It works great with this ride too.
                Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                Golly, what a day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X