This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fireworks after the Holidays

I know starting Nov. 21st they will be starting "Believe...In Holiday Magic"; but when the holidays are over will they be bringing back "Remember...Dreams Come True" or will they be rolling out something new for the new 2009 promotion?
    sigpic

Re: Fireworks after the Holidays

Originally posted by SanDiegoAl View Post
    I know starting Nov. 21st they will be starting "Believe...In Holiday Magic"; but when the holidays are over will they be bringing back "Remember...Dreams Come True" or will they be rolling out something new for the new 2009 promotion?
    I'm pretty sure that, since a new show requires time to test and have "previews" we will see Remember...Dreams Come True return to the park for a while if there is to be a new show sometime next year.
    I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

Comment

RDCT is likely to return, yes.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Dreams come true will be there for the first couple of months until they can get a new show

Or maybe they already are making one

Who knows?
        "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

I would think a new show would debut for the 55th.

Comment

I love RDCT, so I have no problem with it. :lol:
            We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

No! I Love Remember Dreams come true! Keep it! But have Julie andrews take like seven tapes to redo when she says "50 years ago" have her say "58 years ago, 59 years ago, 60 years ago ect;

Comment

^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
                  No! I Love Remember Dreams come true! Keep it! But have Julie andrews take like seven tapes to redo when she says "50 years ago" have her say "58 years ago, 59 years ago, 60 years ago ect;
                  Whenever she said that in the show, it now says "in 1955".

Comment

RDCT isn't going anywhere, it'll be around 10 years from now if not more. The only way DL would get rid of it is to save money with a cheaper show.

Comment

Remember will be back.. But rumors earlier this year said the show would get a new ending. That would be quite cool to have, after the E-Tickets in sky part, a brief announcement saying something about the finale being for all the guests celebrating a birthday today and then have a very upbeat birthday/celebration song with a ton of fireworks for the finale. Would make sense to tie into the promo.

Comment

^That would make a lot of sense and wouldn't be too hard to do. I hope that they do something like that. I also like the E-tickets in the sky and was hoping that "Remember" wasn't going anywhere just yet...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X