This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best AP Deal

I am getting my AP back!!!! heheheehhheehehehehe.

What's the best AP deal. I have heard that Costco has APs but is it worth finding someone who has an Costco card? Are there any other deals? I do not live in So Cal-- (Blast). Ideas??
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Best AP Deal

The best deal is simply going more than you expect. You think you'll go once a month? well, go twice a month. See, I just saved you 50% on admissions.
    (Or is that 100%?)

Comment

The only thing you get with the one at Costco is a $50 gift certificate you can use in the park. You still pay the same price for the annual pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie View Post
        The only thing you get with the one at Costco is a $50 gift certificate you can use in the park. You still pay the same price for the annual pass.
        Yes and No, the Deluxe AP deal at Costco is the same price as a Deluxe AP at the park, but if you want a Premium, then it is $50 off.

Just buy the voucher at Costco, go to the Main Ticket Booth to have it processed, and then take the $50 Gift Card to Bank of Main Street and apply it to an upgrade to a Premium. That is cheaper than the normal renewal discount.

But yes, the Costco deal is the best value on AP's currently.

By the way, the Disney Gift Card is a true Gift Card, and can be used anywhere Disney accepts the cards (such as Cruise Ships, Disney Stores, etc.), not restricted to just the park.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          Yes and No, the Deluxe AP deal at Costco is the same price as a Deluxe AP at the park, but if you want a Premium, then it is $50 off.

Just buy the voucher at Costco, go to the Main Ticket Booth to have it processed, and then take the $50 Gift Card to Bank of Main Street and apply it to an upgrade to a Premium. That is cheaper than the normal renewal discount.

But yes, the Costco deal is the best value on AP's currently.

By the way, the Disney Gift Card is a true Gift Card, and can be used anywhere Disney accepts the cards (such as Cruise Ships, Disney Stores, etc.), not restricted to just the park.
          Also if they still have your picture in the system, the main ticket booth will give you your card right away. You can also upgrade at that moment too. So you dont have to wait at the Bank of Main Street.
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X