Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuffree Middle, Kraemer Middle, Travis Ranch At Disneyland Thursday!! (backstage!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Tuffree Middle, Kraemer Middle, Travis Ranch At Disneyland Thursday!! (backstage!)

We were there yesterday. I wanted to know how we looked, or if any micechatters saw us! I was in the Tufree Colorgaurd, the first E in Tuffree. Anyone see us? We were right before the parade, last band.

It was so cool to go backstage. I saw the new Monorail Orange! And a bunch of new Small World boats, and some ride vehicles.
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Re: Tuffree Middle, Kraemer Middle, Travis Ranch At Disneyland Thursday!! (backstage!

No pictures?
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Re: Tuffree Middle, Kraemer Middle, Travis Ranch At Disneyland Thursday!! (backstage!

MacDaddy was there and posted this picture:

http://micechat.com/forums/3257092-post41.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
        No pictures?
        I'm thinking they weren't allowed to take pictures backstage.

You know, since it's backstage and all.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
          I'm thinking they weren't allowed to take pictures backstage.

You know, since it's backstage and all.
          Yup... no pictures or even cameras allowed backstage. I've been backstage for bands at least 5 times, and its the same every time (of course). It's a shame too, because you see alot of neat things back there.

Comment

So...the first "E" is you?

Here's a couple more from last night...

I'm glad you had a good time.

Comment

Ahhhh, memories of magic music days in high school. I wish I could go back and do it again :cfrown:

Comment

That is the fun thing about being in band...all the perks....I loved backstage...so MAGICAL

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro View Post
                  That is the fun thing about being in band...all the perks....I loved backstage...so MAGICAL
                  A girl I know who went backstage (she was with the cal elite cheer team I believe) said it wasn't great at all, and there was nothing there that was worth seeing.

She just doesn't understand ><

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

OMG!! I AM THE FIRST E!! That is sooooo coool. I am like, best friends with our drum major, Elizibeth (eli) Grant.

Though, our banners werea ll crooked. The first F was a _____ and didnt want to cooperate.

Comment

I saw several different ride vehicles. We got to stop by that particular warehouse. We played a game. Name the ride. Needless to say I won. The only thing was I didnt recognize the CA screamin cars w/o the OTSH restaints.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X