Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

Mickey's Christmas Carol's The Giant. I'd love to see him, an actor high as can be, pull this costume off, walking down Main Street, doing Giant things.

What's your pick for Disney Character Meet & Greet that would only be out for the hoidays?

Re: Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

EVERYONE POSSIBLE.

Honestly, as a Christmas gift to all of us character people, I'd love them to bring out as many as they can. The extreme lack of characters now is really sad.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Jack and Sally would remain out
      Scrooge McDuck
      Huey Dewey and Louie

I would just like to see alot of characters out in general, doesn't matter if it is holidays or not.

Comment

I seem to miss the characters whenever I go, so the more the merrier! And I agree that Scrooge MacDuck would be a perfect addition!
        Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Hmmm let's see....the Hitchhiking Ghosts! Nothing to do with Christmas, really. But seriously...if they had three actors playing them out, you know they would be extremely popular. Disneyworld at least has actors play them during the Halloween parade.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
            Hmmm let's see....the Hitchhiking Ghosts! Nothing to do with Christmas, really. But seriously...if they had three actors playing them out, you know they would be extremely popular. Disneyworld at least has actors play them during the Halloween parade.
            I saw pictures of them at the Doombuggies.com private party at the Mansion here at DL

Not my photo (courtesy GhastlyBoi on flickr)
            Is this haunted signature
            actually
            stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
            Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
            also known as...
            Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Hitchhiking Ghosts would be a great idea. I think it'd be fun to have them hanging around the Mansion's exit, just messing with people XP

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
                EVERYONE POSSIBLE.

Honestly, as a Christmas gift to all of us character people, I'd love them to bring out as many as they can. The extreme lack of characters now is really sad.
                I second that

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Mickey and Crew dressed in their Mickey's Christmas Carol costumes.

Get one of the drunk reindeer out there for photo ops, with Santa Goofy!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I like all the regular characters in Christmas garb.

Just like the one's wearing costumes for Halloween.

Comment

I really wish we would see more characters, period. I hate that no matter where I am I always see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Donald. Oh and Pooh. Aren't there more? :P i used to see the bowler hat guy in DCA, but haven't in a while.
                      ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Adelade View Post
                        I saw pictures of them at the Doombuggies.com private party at the Mansion here at DL

Not my photo (courtesy GhastlyBoi on flickr)
                        That is an awesome picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Arilvdc View Post
                          I really wish we would see more characters, period. I hate that no matter where I am I always see Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Donald. Oh and Pooh. Aren't there more? :P i used to see the bowler hat guy in DCA, but haven't in a while.
                          BHG was only out for Halloweentime, as were quite a few of the villains they had hanging out in the Hollywood Backlot.

Also, that picture of the Hitchhiking Ghosts is VERY awesome.

Comment

The blond kid from meet the robinsons once followed me up and down hollywood backlot. He even waited for me outside the bathroom. this was back when Meet the Robinsons had just come out....it was really embarassing.

Comment

I think it would be cool to see a Meet-and-Greet on the right side of the Small World Mall all dressed up for Christmas. That and Main Street is where all the holiday costumed characters could hang out!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X