No announcement yet.

Where's Wall-e?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where's Wall-e?

Wasn't Wall-e supposed to be at DCA during summer? I never saw him and I've seen no photos! Was anyone out there able to snap a photo?

Re: Where's Wall-e?

Oh yeah...whatever happened with that?

I dont know, and also, where has Push been? I saw him at DCA, and once at WDW Magic Kingdom, but never at DL...

I love Push! Previous conversation. (I was wearing ears with my name on them)
      P=Push : Hi Laura (My first name) How are you?
      Me: How'd you know my name?
      P: It was on the back of your head. I keep my name on the back of my hat too! *turns around* See? my names Push.

I was hoping wall*e would be that charming.
      We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

PUSH was moved from DL to DCA. I saw him on Sunday evening.

yeah i see Push all the time...he's always right near the bathrooms between the Golden Dreams theatre and the Grizzly River Run area...I guess it's the "San Francisco" area??

but where is Wall-E???

I was so looking forward to seeing him...
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Wall-E is Wall-Not-Working-Right

They had/have a cutout of Wall-e in the Hollywood backlot.

Wonder if they are going to start doing that with other characters, too?!?!? :thumbdown
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

OOOOOH YEEEAAAAHH!!!

dang...I was totally looking forward to that...what happened?

Supposedly he's out on a world tour and will be back later, and no, I'm not joking.
                  The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                  -Walt Disney

I read he was scheduled to appear in DCA for the summer, but like Bob said, he's been booked for TV interviews, science expositions, technology conventions, etc. Be it true or not, I'm not sure.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                    -Jurassic Park

I was hoping WALL-E would be in the park too! Especially after I saw this video:
                      My Inspirations:
                      Thurl Ravenscroft and Paul Frees
                      Robert and Richard Sherman

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.