Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] PhotoMatt Pics - 11.20 - 11.26.08 - Cornucopia of holiday merriment

Howdy.

Long time no post - again.

I hope the wait has been worth it.

Here are two of my latest offerings, with lots and lots and LOTS more to come. I just need to find time to upload them all.

Oooooohhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Sparkly. Princess Aurora is obviously Team Edward.

No, the tree is not crooked. It's just really tall.

OK. That's all for now, but I am uploading right this very second and will post more very soon.
    Last edited by PhotoMatt; 11-24-2008, 07:58 PM.

Re: PhotoMatt Pics - 11.20 - 11.26.08 - Cornucopia of holiday merriment

:clap: Yes!! Its PhotoMatt time!!! I look forward to seeing more pics!

How did you get all of the tree in that shot? Do you use a wide angle lens?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

All of the pictures in this post were taken with a Nikon 18-70mm DX lens. 18mm is fairly wide angle, so yes. I wanted to go back farther and then zoom in to minimize the distortion, but the Emporium was in my way.

Comment

Wow, awsome pictures! How did you manage to take those picture with out anyone else in the background?
        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

OMG the picture of the castle is awesome!
          Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Love the pics Matt. Keep them coming
            Originally posted by Grumpee
            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
              Wow, awsome pictures! How did you manage to take those picture with out anyone else in the background?
              If the park closes at midnight, the area in front of the castle clears out anywhwere from 12:25 to 12:40. Security stays on the Fantasyland side of the castle for a few more minutes and then heads towards Main Street. The 5 or 10 minutes from when it clears until the security guard moves towards the hub is plenty of time to get a few shots.

Also, long exposures make the occasional straggler or CM disappear.

Comment

Dude.

Total desktop wallpaper material there!

Thanks!
                How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Fantastic stuff as always, and just in time for the holidays! Thanks Matt!!!

Comment

Well done Matt
                    Originally posted by SummerInFL
                    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

One more quickie while I upload.

It was very foggy on the 22nd. Although the fireworks did go off, it was really a waste since they could not be seen. I will have some fireworks pictures later in this post.

One day I am really going to get this shot. I am going to move the strollers and wheelchairs myself and wait until security has already swept Main Street and they are standing next to me. However, until then, this will have to do.
                      Last edited by PhotoMatt; 11-24-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Stunning shots. I'm sure the second installment will be equally amazing.

Comment

The pictures are lovely, Matt! Wonderful!
                          Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                          Words hurt.

Comment

Just awesome Matt! We've really missed your pictures. Glad to see them back in time for the holidays

Comment

Love the pics Matt!!
                              Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                              Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X