Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could, What Would You Take Home From The Disneyland Resort?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If You Could, What Would You Take Home From The Disneyland Resort?

From Animatronic Figures To Ride Vehicles To An Unlimited Supply Of Disneyland Food. What Would You Want To Take Home To Enjoy?
    Contact Me On Visions Fantastic (Another Disney Site)

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/foru.../gurugriff100/

Re: If You Could, What Would You Take Home From The Disneyland Resort?

The Tiki Juice Bar, with an unlimited supply of Dole Whip mix.

Comment

Hmmm... I'll have to think about this one! Fun thread!

Comment

The ranch dressing from the Plaza Inn. I LOVE it.

Comment

Some sort of ride vehicle. Sometimes those are cooler than the ride. Maybe a bobsled, teacup, dumbo, or somethin. Or convert a BTMMR into a couch. That would be a kick *** couch. xDD
          We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

The Hatchet Man painting, Medusa changing portrait and a pop-up head and gravestone from the Haunted Mansion
            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
              The Hatchet Man painting, Medusa changing portrait and a pop-up head and gravestone from the Haunted Mansion
              But not the bride??

If I took something from the mansion it would be a doombuggy, or little leota.
              We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

Hmmm... good thread. I'd have to say the Mine Train on ROA, the Jumping Trout, Rex from Star Tours, and the Peoplemover Track.

Comment

I think this is a little bold, but I'd take the castle. And live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasooki View Post
                    But not the bride??

If I took something from the mansion it would be a doombuggy, or little leota.
                    If the Old Bride figure, the second one, was around, definitely...but they can keep Connie.
                    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

-The mermaids from Peter Pan's Flight

-the portrait of the lady changing into a tiger and back again from Haunted Mansion

-Indiana Jones ride vehicle

-the portrait of the pirate wench from Pirates

and

-the books from the Sleeping Beauty walkthrough
                      My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

One of the bat post ends in the hallway of the haunted mansion.
                        Last edited by Nuklhed; 12-03-2008, 03:12 AM. Reason: They are bats you wierdo
                        When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

-The plaque at the entrance.

-Endless supply of those amazing turkey legs.

-a teacup from the ride

and a freaky doll from IASW;just to freak people out :lmao:

Oh and I definitely agree with taking the castle home I'd take the Peter Pan ride too haaaaa.

Comment

Do character costumes count? If so, I want Ariel's sea foam green dress.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

I'd take the Mad Hatter's hat.

I wonder, what happens when his hat comes off?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X