This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Low-Fi Photography!

I know photos are constantly being taken at Disneyland. Many of us lug around our DSLRs and tripods and spend hours trying to get awesome shots, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to be weighed down. What do I do? Well, I'm kind of addicted to cameras, so I pick one from my collection and take it to the park! Film is fun! Here's a little taste of what I like to do for fun:

As always, my stuff is at my flickr. Does anyone else bring some "fun" cameras or - GASP - film cameras!?

Re: Low-Fi Photography!

Nah, my SLR is my fun camera. What you're doing is awesome, though! I'm really digging all of these.

Comment

These pictures are so neat! Thanks for showing us.

Comment

Those are some amazing pictures! I'm partial to the level of saturation in the Astro Orbiter and Castle pictures, but my favorites are definitely the Grizzly River Run (lovely angle) and the pirate. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          Nah, my SLR is my fun camera. What you're doing is awesome, though! I'm really digging all of these.
          Hahaha yeah I love my SLR but it's nice to come with some smaller, more functional options :P But I'm glad you like what you see, thank you!

Comment

awesome pictures!

Comment

I don't have any fancy cameras and I'm not the best photographer but I love taken pictures there too.

These are amzing pics!!! :thumbup:
              "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

So cool!

Like Datameister, my camera is my only camera...it's my fun one and my "serious" one.
                ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Well some time I want to get a cheap disposable camera and take it to the park. Then I'll put those pictures somewhere. I did want to get a bulletin board in my room and hang stuff on it that'll make me smile, maybe that'll be where.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Nice! What kind of program did you use to stack those pictures?
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I love pictures like these. I think pictures with a vintage feel are the best.

sigpic

Comment

There's some really, really cool stuff here! Thanks for sharing these photos! I think I like the effect in the fireworks shot with the Castle the most. But all of them make you look at photos (and Disneyland) differently. Nice work!!!

:thumbup:

Comment

those are sooooo neat! thanks for sharing. i dont have a film camera but my dad does have a nicer one from the early 80's i should talk him into letting me barrow it next time i go hehe

Comment

Nice pictures!
                            Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Sweet shots. I bring my Lomo Fisheye:

Lots more in this thread.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X