This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain Clean!

Yay finally they cleaned that junk off of the exterior on the 6th: http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/788537/4/34999139

Re: Space Mountain Clean!

At first when I saw that pic, I thought they were scaling Space Mountain like they do on the Matterhorn!

Oh good, I give any sign of upkeep my stamp of approval. Let's keep that Mountain well dusted and clean, after all, it is on the front of the park map!

Comment

Budget cuts?: http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/788537/10/35011151

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
        HAHAHA!

Comment

Ahhh its about time. I dont think they've done this since well before opening day of space mtn.

Comment

No, that ear became gangrenous and had to be removed before it spread. Mickey's left ear is a falsie.
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

That looks like a lottt of work but I bet it looks spankin' clean! *gleam gleam sparkle sparkle*

Comment

That's awesome.

But whose idea was it to make the queue floor light blue? Really. lol. Have they cleaned that at all?
                Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

At least that can be cleaned well... now for them to go inside and fix queue... (they could do that as entertiangment.. Goofy scales Space Mountain... and cleans it as well..

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
                    That's awesome.

But whose idea was it to make the queue floor light blue? Really. lol. Have they cleaned that at all?
                    Yeah they need to steam clean the whole queue.

Comment

Interesting that seeing men working up on the side of SM sort of destroys the forced perspective illusion and makes it look smaller. Nice that its getting cleaned though.
                      Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Do they really even make those Mickey Mouse balloons anymore? Did they make a HUGE amount in the sixties or seventies, because they have the 50s/60s logo on them.

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic
                          Ahhh its about time. I dont think they've done this since well before opening day of space mtn.
                          They haven't done it since they painted it. When winter came it made it really dirty.

Comment

Actually I do think they did it around aprilish because I saw all the water backstage being sucked up by those zamboni type water suckers.

Comment

I look forward to a nice, sparkling clean zip thru Space next time. "Creaping Crud Mountain" was just gross! )
                              Last edited by Ride Warrior; 09-11-2005, 08:44 AM.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X