This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Goofy's Kitchen

I know that you get a discount at Goofy's kitchen with having an Annual Pass. When I make reservations do I tell them that I have the card or do I show it to them when I am at Goofy's Kitchen. I do not remember if I pay there or when I make the reservation.

Thanks for the help

Re: Goofy's Kitchen

You pay there. Just show them your AP when you go up to check in and pay and they will apply it then.

Have fun!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

You also pay when you check in, not after you're done.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

And when you pay in advance, they add in the tip before hand too.

We just enjoyed G-K during our T-Day vacation. Once for breakfast and once for dinner.

We tipped above and beyond what they "charged" us due to excellent service during our dinner.

Usually when places charge me for a tip BEFORE eating, I do not add anything more to it. But the folks at G-K have been excellent throughout the years, so when we experience some of that magic, we share the wealth.

:thumbup:

Comment

Goofy's Kitchen is a fantastic place! I went recently for my first time in the beginning of November. No crowds in the restaurant, hotel, or parks! Had such a blast eating and interacting with the characters. Haven't felt so much like a kid in a long time! It was just myself and my girlfriend (both in our twenties) and we fit right in with all the kids and families. What a great time!

And yes, they apply the discount when you pay before eating. Still pricey, but well worth it if you're willing to splurge a bit on a meal! Plus you get to stuff yourself if you so choose!

Comment

Thank you for all the help

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X